Part 44

Hi everyone!!

You guessed right about Diego's brother. ;)

And No James is not married.

But what if Liza is married. Lol!!!

What do you think about Robert? ;)

*******
*******

Yes..he is Mr.... Diego's brother.

Now i remember his name was there on the list... Mr. Robert Williams

James turned to looked at him and his face became hard.

''Please take a seat Mr. Robert Williams.'' He gritted his teeth while pronouncing his name.

Mr. Williams had a devilish smile but he took his seat and sat down. I gave him one of the copies and he smiled at me.

''Nice to meet you again Liza.'' He said and i was shocked that he remembered my name.

I heard someone cleared his throat.

It was ofcourse Mr. James Ashton.

I smiled at Mr. Williams and sat down back on my chair.

The meeting started and i was noting down everything what Mr. Ashton was telling.

There was pin drop silence until Mr. Williams broke it.

''I think we should not use the long lasting raw materials.'' He said and Mr. Ashton narrowed his eyes.

He opened his mouth to say something but then shut it back.

''And why do you think that?'' He asked.

''Because if they will not be long lasting then we are going to get another project after the previous one is totally damaged. This way not only we will be getting profit but also the workers will get more work to do and that means they will be paid more money. And also we will not have to pay huge amount of money for the expensive raw materials.'' He explained.

James was silent for a moment then he rubbed his jaw.

''Well thought Mr. Williams. But i think you are only considering the benefits of our company and our workers. What about the people who are going to buy our products? Will they consider buying the things which will get damaged easily? They will stop buying the products. ...............''

The meeting ended after two hours and then they were discussing their doubts.

''Thank you gentlemen for your precious time.'' James stood up along with eveyone in the meeting room.

They shook their hands and exited.

Mr. Williams was the last person in the room along with us.

''Nice meeting you Mr. James Ashton.'' He shook his hand with James who only nodded.

''You know the main reason why am i here...is..'' he looked at me and started walking towards me.

James' eyes were following his every moves.

He came in front of me and winked then turned around to looked at James.

Whoa!! What was that?

''Is..that i wanted to see my..i mean..our company.'' He said smirking.

''It is neither yours nor ours. It is only mine.'' James said in a hard tone.

''We will see Mr. Ashton. This is not yours. If you want you can take half of it. That will be acceptable.'' Mr. Williams said seriously.

''Are you begging me Williams?'' James smirked.