BONUS CHAPTER SIX

This chapter doesn't show their first wedding.

Till now we have only seen Kyle getting jealous, so why not now see our lovely Paisley going through those same emotions?
.........................

Time: After marriage proposal. During wedding preparations.

Kyle Redmond P.O.V

"All set?" I asked my beautiful fiancé as she settled in the car.

"Yep!" She said with a wide grin popping the "p", her eyes sparkling with happiness. She was dressed in cream colour full sleeves top, burgundy skirt, black stalkings and boots.

"Let's get going then." I said and the car roared to life as I drove.

Today, Paisley and I were going out for the wedding preparations. We finally get hitched after two months!

I had hired the best wedding organisers for our wedding, but there were still something's Paisley wants to decide herself.

Like right now, we are heading over for the cake tasting. I am not really a fan of sweets, so I leave it completely upto her to finalise.

"How many flavours should we have in the cake, babe?" Paisley asked looking up from her phone to me.

"I am absolutely clueless about it. You decide whatever you want, love." I told her with a smile.

"Fine, don't complaint later then." She huffed.

"I won't, I am just gonna have a bite if it for show." I said with a wink and she rolled her eyes.

15 minutes later I parked the car outside the bakery and we walked inside.

As we entered, the aroma of cinnamon and coffee welcomed us.

"Hello! I am Melinda, the manager. How can I help you?" The lady spoke in a chirpy voice giving us a smile as we entered.

"Hi. I am Paisley Smith, I had an appointment for 2 this afternoon." Paisley said.

"Oh, yes, Ms.Smith! Of course, please follow me this way." She motioned for us to follow.

"Isn't she over chirpy?" I whispered to Paisley as we were following the woman.

"Don't be mean!" Paisley hissed and kept on walking.

"Please, have a seat. The cakes will be here shortly." The woman said and walked away.

In the mean time we were served champagne, which both Paisley and I enjoyed. She occasionally enjoys drinking champagne.

"Hello, I am Samantha, and I'll assist you with the tasting today." A woman with make-up caked face and scratchy voice said.

Paisley reciprocated her greeting while I just nodded curtly.

The whole time during the tasting, that woman kept on eyeing me flirtatiously batting her eyeslahes. I simply ignored her, but she surely didn't get the message.

After a while, Paisley walked over to the other section to explore more options with the manager, leaving me alone with the other one.

"You're really handsome." She said as soon as Paisley was out of sight.

I simply ignored her and sipped onto the champagne.

"I can't believe you are marrying that girl" She said in a bitchy tone.

"I don't need you to believe it!" I snapped.

"Oh! I think it offended you, but I don't really care. I mean, she didn't even ask for your suggestion once, for the cake. Seems like a controlling bitch!" Sammy or Samantha whatever her name is said.