Youre mine chicken

She lit a fire inside of me
~~
People are singing, dancing, drinking, mingling and talking. Me? Well I'm eating a chicken wing all by myself and it's just great honestly.

This party is boring, the only thing good about it is the chicken.

Something needs to turn interesting, like really soon.

I'm about to blow my wits out with how bored I am, seriously so bored.

I hear a possessive growl and look at my stomach, is it possessive over the food?

I look up and am met with brown glowing eyes, I gasp.

"You're mine chicken" I look at the chicken in my hand and really I'm about to slap him for saying that to my chicken.

Can't he get another piece, not mine?

But he's looking at me, wait was he talking to me? I point to myself "yes, you" he says as if it's obvious.

My mouth forms an 'o' shape and I embarrassedly shove the chicken in my mouth.

I lick my fingers clean and the hot guy raises an eyebrow, he has brown nice soft looking hair, brown eyes that glow, olive skin, muscles- yum! A stubble and it's honestly so attractive, I used to think it was ugly but on him- yum.

He's also really tall, I have to crane my neck to look at his face.

Oh and he's also kind of my mate..... Well not kind of but..... My mate.

And why am I not talking to my mate?

"Hello?" He asks.

I cough "um.... Hello."

He gives me a breathtaking grin, showing all his perfectly straight white teeth.

Why is everything about him so attractive?

"What's your name?" He asks.

"Lainey Knight" he smiles.

"Ah daughter of Damien" I give him a confused look.

"And Angel Knight" I finish for him "what's your name?" I suspiciously ask.

"Izaiha Luciano" I almost cough on the non existent chicken.

"Mother and father are Christine and Alessio?" I ask and he nods.

"They are the ones" I need a bucket of chicken right now.

Maybe that will settle my nerves.... No it definitely won't, chicken couldn't even calm me down.

He chuckles "you seem to be out of it love" I nod.

"To be completely honest, I am" he smiles and grabs my hand.

He growls and everyone stops talking, my mouth falls open in shock and surprise.

"I have found my beautiful mate! Lainey Knight!" I hear gasps then look at my brothers and sisters, I turn my head then see mum and dad with a smile on their faces.

People congratulate us then mum and dad walk over hand in hand "Lainey" mum exclaims and hugs me.

I release Izaiha's hand and hug mum back, I then hug dad "im happy for you princess" he whispers.

"Thanks dad."

In the corner of my eye I see mum hugging Izaiha and welcoming him to the family.

We let go of each other and I open my arms wide ready for the sibling group embrace, they all come at me and I giggle.

"Brothers.... Sisters...." They shush me and I smile.