Contest!

Guys, please stop asking and saying to make a third book. Ive already said that THERE WILL BE A THIRD BOOK BUT NOT. YET. 

The third book will be out once I am done with Fly With Me

Okay?

So go a read Fly With Me! Liz will be in it! Along with Julia and Amelia as well!

If Fly With Me reaches 50,000 reads then I will post a little snippet of the thrid book. Okay?

Im sorry you guys have to wait for it but its really important that I finish  FWM first! 

And also, Im gonna have a little contest! 

There will be new characters in the third book! THE CHILDREN 

The majority of the book will have the children around their teenage years so heres where the contest will come in. 

If you want to be the children then you have to

-WRITE A ONE SHOT! It can be about anything! Niall and Liz going on a date, Liam and Louis go to lazer quest. ANYTHING. It just has to have some of the characters that was in the story. Write about Ryder, Nancy ANYONE. YOU CAN EVEN RANT ABOUT HOW MUCH YOU HATE RYDER. *Remeber he will be coming back for the third book heh*

-Dedicate the one-shot to me. Once you have dedicated it to me then I will read it and I will see if it is good and entertaining! Make sure its unique! Make it weird or something! Something that I would not expect!

-At the bottom of the page put your Name, Who's child you want to be(Nialls and Liz, Zayn and Perrie's, etc...) And WHY I SHOULD PICK YOU. 

-I can only pick six! I dont know how many will actually enter this contest but PLEASE DO. I will chose six! 

-THE TITLE! Make your own title! Be creative! 

*This contest will end on DECEMBER 1st

Goodluck! 

*If you make your oneshot in the comment section it WILL NOT count*