#31, You. Don't. Get. To. Do. That!

Time froze.

My heart stopped.

The surroundings disappeared.

I was running. Running towards him. I could vaguely hear Ray and Asher shouting my name but my mind was not processing it. Cole's mocking laughter echoed in my head.

I won't let him do that to me again. 

I won't let him do that to me once again, it was like fate gave me a cruel hard slap. I won't let him take Ryan away from me.

As I was running towards him my mind flashed each and every moment I spent with him. The drink I spilled on his shirt in the club. 

The video he made.

 The three conditions.

The blast of past memories.

Him and his smile.

How he made me feel everything was safe and right.

His warmth which always made me  want to melt in his arms and be there forever, but now all I could feel was coldness seeping through me. 

Tears were rolling down my face in full force as I dropped down beside him perching his head on my lap. His eyes were closed and his body was limp.

Cole was laughing like a maniac in front of me.

"See! I told you I'd kill your pathetic excuse of a boyfriend!" He wheezed between his laughs and limped because of his injured leg.

"Now I will give you time to weep because I am not sooo heartless and then you'll come with me!"

I didn't say anything as I stared at Ryan and took his hand in mine squeezing it.

Just as I was losing hope I felt it. 

I felt his heartbeat. My breath hitched and my body sagged in relief. 

Don't you dare die on  me icehole!

"Ryan.." I whispered his name and saw him opening his right eye slightly and winking at me giving a slight smirk.

I looked at him in disbelief. 

That sneaky, sneaky jerk! I thought he was dead! 

I glanced at Cole to see him not paying attention to us as he was busy rejoicing in his so called 'victory'. 

Even though I felt like strangling the life out of him for putting me through this I kept my face blank not showing my emotions. If he did this there must be some reason right?

He slightly motioned with his eyes looking beside me and I looked at him confused. 

What is he saying?

He gestured again I turned to my left to see a pistol lying there. 

Ooohhhh

I cautiously dragged it towards me keeping my eyes trained on Ryan so as to not give anything away.

 I looked around to see many bodies lying on the floor which made me sick but I maintained my composure, Ryan's gang had taken down the others. There was no sign of Caleb but I remember seeing him running away screaming like a girl with his tail between his legs once the gang war broke out. The thought made me snort.

Picking it up as quietly as possible I placed it in Ryan's hand who immediately whipped his hand towards Cole shooting his hand in which he held his gun. He dropped it clutching his hand howling in pain and snapped his eyes towards us.