Preference

blub

(A/N: If y'all have any preference requests, please send them in! I have plenty of ideas for oneshots, though you can request those if you'd like. I would prefer preference requests for right now. Thank you! Make sure you eat something, get some water and take your meds! <3)

Preference: What sports they are in

Caspian

Cas plays soccer.

Your twin brother was on Caspian's team. They were the star players on the team, and were almost always put in together. One time, while playing a game, Caspian got severely injured. He was rushed to the sidelines, where you, the only person, evidently, around who knew any basic first aid, rushed forward. It seemed as though he had twisted his ankle. After getting him situated and calling over a professional medic, Caspian thanked you. While you were concentrated on his ankle, he was focused on your beauty. He had seen you many times before, but while you were focused and determined to fix something, your beauty shone through like a brilliant sun.

Peter

Peter plays baseball.

After moving to America, Peter found that apart from his studies, he had no real social life. Despite what most might think, he was never very popular in school, leaving him with failing social skills. He was never very good at rugby, football or American football, and he hadn't been introduced to any other sports, really.

One day after a long finals test and finding out he had a free weekend, Peter headed to a bar not far from university. He sat at the bar, mindlessly nursing the heavy drink he had in front of him.

"Who wants to watch the world series?" The bartender called out. As everyone else in the bar cheered, Peter turned his head in confusion. World series? He assumed it was some sort of sport, American probably. As the TV flickered on, he found that he was correct. The screen showed a man with a bat, squared up at a pentagon shaped pad on the ground.(A/N: Guys I know so much about baseball it's painful to write like I don't know what it is.)

"Who's playing?" Peter asked the bartender. The guy, maybe late twenties, gave Peter a strange look. A few seconds past before a look of realization crossed his face.

"You're that British guy, aren't you?" He asked. His Brooklyn accent was heavy. Peter nodded.

"It's Royals against Mets." He said, drying a glass with a white towel.

"Oh." Peter said. He scowled."That makes no sense to me."

The bartender laughed, setting the glass down."Wait one sec," He said, disappearing into the back. He came back a few seconds later with a brunette. Her uniform was completely black, but Peter thought it suited her figure.

"This is Y/N." The guy introduced the girl to Peter."She knows pretty much everything about baseball. If you have any questions, she's the one to ask."

Y/N smiled at the mention of baseball.

"Nice to meet you, Y/N." Peter shook her hand.

Edmund

Ed does horseback riding.

You knew Edmund before he started riding. When he started, you were terrified. You have an irrational fear of horses, so he and other people say. When Ed told you he was going to start jumping, you passed out and Edmund had to catch you from falling. He was suddenly very happy that his instructor made him lift all the bales of hay.

When you finally saw Edmund compete in a show, you were overcome with a feeling of joy, pride, or both. He looked beautiful, graceful and most importantly, happy. When he was won his first 1st place ribbon, he raced over to the sidelines and kissed you for the first time, taking you by complete surprise.