Oral Sex For Dummies

Chapter 31: Oral Sex For Dummies

((Playlist: Lacrymosa by Evanescence))

Sophie rushed down the empty hallways, a vengeance brewing inside her. She passed by a disheveled Oliver, fast-walking toward the locked soundbooth so at a fistful of keys. He gave her a weird look as she sprinted past.

She made her way to the side entrance of the auditorium. Lo and behold, Maddie leaned up against the wall outside, peeking into the through the window in the door to watch the chaos she created.

"Hey!" Sophie shouted. Maddie turned and sneered at her.

"What do you want?"

"You know damn well what I want." Sophie couldn't stop herself from swearing; she was too angry and shaken. "What is wrong with you?!"

Maddie crossed her arms innocently. "What are you talking about?"

Sophie crossed her arms too. "You set up those lights to fall on me!"

Maddie snorted. "No, I didn't."

"Yes, you did. People saw you."

Maddie glanced back into the auditorium. "So what? What're you gonna do about it, Sister Christian?" She stepped away from the door and sauntered up to Sophie, her black eye already healing. "You gonna punch me in the face again?"

Sophie shrugged as nonchalantly as possible, trying to hide her shaking hands. "I might."

Maddie's hand lashed out and snatched Sophie's hair. She yelled in surprise and grabbed Maddie's hand, trying and failing to yank it off her. "What the-?!"

"Listen up, skank," Maddie growled. "I'm not going to warn you again. Jackson is not your boyfriend. He is mine. He may fuck around with you, but he doesn't want to date you. You're just some stupid girl he signed into his weird emo band as a replacement. That's all you'll ever be to him. He tried to push me away, and replaced me with you. And boy, did his standards go down," she laughed.

Sophie struggled against her iron grip. "Let go of me!"

"Shut up." Her grip tightened. "And don't you dare touch Jackson again. Next time, I won't be so sloppy when staging an accident."

She roughly shoved Sophie to the floor and started to walk away.

In a moment of sheer anger, Sophie's hand shot out, wrapped around the back of her shoe, and yanked. The thin heel snapped in her grip. Maddie flopped gracelessly to the ground, scraping her chin on the linoleum.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" She kicked at Sophie's head, but she rolled out of the way.

"What's wrong with you?" Sophie pushed herself back onto her feet. "You're so busy obsessing over him that you can't even see you're ruining his life!"

Maddie spit at her, but it fell short. "You think you actually matter in his life? That's cute. That's really cute."

"I'm surprised you that you think you matter to him, after you've chased off all of his ex-girlfriends."

"They didn't deserve him." Maddie writhed into a sitting position. "Neither do you. See, what you all fail to realize is that, with every passing girl, I'm the only one who sticks around with him. I'm the one he always comes back to."

"Because you're stalking him." Sophie's hands shook. "He literally can't get away from you!"

Maddie stood up then, dusting off her jeans as if nothing had actually happened. "Listen, Pope Francis. The only thing that makes you different is that you act like a prude," she laughed coldly. "Trust me, I've seen his type. You aren't it."