I've Got it All

..........................
Hellooo!
So this was supposed to be uploaded earlier, but then I saw Shawn's new pictures and the announcement of Mercy, and I didn't know if I cried, hyperventilated or died.

SHAWN REALLY WANTS TO KILL A WHOLE FANDOM WITH THOSE PICTURES AND THE WAIT FOR THE SONG

AND I NEED THAT SONG RIGHT NOOOW!!!! 😭😭😭

Breathe Sara, breathe.

I hope you are enjoying this story! :)
Xxx,
Sara
..........................
Sadie's POV:
"Seriously, what did I sign up for?" I say to Aria, who was trying cheer me up.

"Relax! Everything will be alright. Performing in front of crowds is fun!"

"Says the person who starred at least three school productions." I answer, opening my locker. "I won't be able to play properly. I'll ruin everything."

"What will you ruin?" Says a voice over my shoulder, scaring the hell out of me. I turn around so suddenly, that I slam my shoulder on the locker's door. "Ouch!"

"I'm sorry princess, I didn't mean to scare you." Shawn apologizes.

"No problem. Things like this happen all the time to me." I say, rubbing my shoulder. "But what are you doing here?"

"I came to pick you up, of course. Ella told me where you were." He explains. Remembering that Aria was still there, I turn to her, who looks very nervous and startruck for seeing Shawn. It's funny though, I never had seen this girl nervous before.

"Shawn, this is Aria. She is from my Music class."

"I am a huge fan of your music!" She says, smiling.

"Thanks, I'm happy to know." Shawn says, smiling politely too.

"So, I actually had to talk to you about something. Aria is having her fifteenth birthday party next week, and she invited you, in case you want to come."

"Oh, sure, I'll go. Why not?"

"Oh my god, I can't believe it, Shawn is coming to my party!" Aria squeals, awestruck. We laugh, her expression priceless. "Now, that means you're going too, right?" She says, turning to me.

"Yeah, I guess..." I say, sighing, but trying to put a smile on my face and look excited.

"Great! That's sorted, so now I can go. Byess!" She says, walking away.

"Don't forget to practice!" I remind her, just before she turns left in the corridor, and disappear.

"Practice what?" Shawn asks.

"Practice for the stupid performance my stupid teacher decided to freaking force us to do in front of the whole freaking school." I complain, slamming the locker door shut both with anxiety towards the performance and in revenge for hurting my shoulder earlier.

"What?! That's awesome!"

I really need to talk to people whose passion is not to be on stage.

"No, that's horrible!"

"Why is it? Sadie, you're amazing. What could go wrong?"