sixteen

The piercing light woke me up that shined in from the blinds over my window. As soon as I opened my eyes, a strong head ache hit me.

Fuck.

I pulled off my duvet and walked around the bed and looked into the mirror. A over-sized t-shirt draped from my shoulders and all my makeup smudged; eyeliner and especially my lipstick. Then, I saw a body in the reflection. Spinning around, I saw it was Harry, face nuzzled into my duvet.

He looked so adorable.

I stumbled out the door and into the living area to be greeted by my brother and Josh.

"Morning Princess" Josh jeered.

"Fuck off, Josh" I moaned sitting down at the table he and Eth were sat at.

"Here, have these" Ethan laughed, pushing two paracetamol and a glass of water in my direction.

"God bless you" I whispered before necking them down and chugging the water.

"Can you remember anything that happened last night?" Josh asked.

"Nope" I awkwardly laughed.

"Oh" they both chorused.

"Can you?"

"Most of it yeah" Josh murmured.

"I didn't do anything stupid, did I?" I said worried. I always end up being a tit when I drunk.

Ethan and Josh looked at each other before starting to begin their sentence.

"You-"

Then, Harry walked in.

He ran his fingers through his hair and looked at me first with a smile. I did my usual study of his face. His eyes looked more vibrant than usual, I don't know why. My eyes drifted down to his lips where a few stains of marro-N LIPSTICK WERE.

"Oh my fucking shit" I gasped. I slapped my hands over my mouth.

"What?" Harry laughed, oblivious to the stains on his face.

Josh got out his phone camera and showed him his face as I slowly moved my hands away from my mouth.

"Oh my..." He started. "OH MY GOD OH SHIT OH SHIT I'VE KISSED A MINOR FOR FUCK'S SAKE!"

I dropped my head into my hands.

"How?" I asked looking at the pair.

"I dared you to do it, Beth. You didn't get more loved up than usual to do it yourselves. But it sort of escalated" Josh said with a tinge of guilt in his eyes. "I'm sorry guys, I was tipsy too and really wished I haven't been so stupid."

"It's not your fault mate" Harry reassured him as he took the seat next to him. "What do you mean escalated?"

"He means you sat her on your lap and she gave you a hard un that's what" Ethan laughed.

I burst out laughing but tried to keep it in so it ended up like a snort.

"Bloody hell Beth" Josh laughed.