Fights

Eren:

You're both screaming at each other. It's a loud mess and people tend to stay away when you fight. Even Levi and Erwin. The next day your voice is gone from all the shouting.

Levi:

Usually he's sitting there very obviously angry but he talks a lot quieter than you. You just pace around the room screaming at him while his ears are basically steaming and his patience is running low.

Armin:

You both try to be civil as not wanting to cause too much of a scene. You can't bring yourself to shout at Armin, and your fights are usually over pretty quickly.

Jean:

Whenever one of you gets mad, the other gets the silent treatment. Other times when it's REALLY bad, objects get thrown and nobody is safe.

Marco:

Y'all don't really fight. You just talk through your problems like proper, civilized humans.

Erwin:

Erwin tries to reason with you very angrily on occasion. You both have sassy and quite honestly horrible attitudes. You don't yell or scream, you both just insult and degrade each other.

Hanji:

Neither of you go directly at the other. You both usually just stand in Hanji's lab screaming about whatever's wrong and spit disgusting insults about the other's passion not including yourself or her.

Mikasa:

It can get pretty violent between you two. Levi and Eren and Jean and pretty much the entire Survey Corps have to keep you both isolated until calm so you won't go on a killing rampage.