The sad departure

I was walking back to the guild after finishing a job. The sun was shining bright and the clouds are as white as snow. The blue sky filled me with warmth

"It's a beautiful day today" Joy said as she looked up at the sky. Joy is my exceed, all first and third generation dragon slayers have one. We nearing the door and start to hear the usual shouts and fights fairy tail had.

"I want to stay at fairy tail forever!" I exclaimed as I opened the door. Joy chuckled.

"Well of course you do." Joy stated.

"Maya there you are!" Wendy said as she ran up to me.

"What is it?"

"Master wants to show us some thing!" Wend exclaimed. I looked around and found Master sitting on the railing.

"Children! I've found a key that our first master, Mavis, has kept hidden!" Master yelled.

"TREASURE! WHAT KIND!" Every one except me and Wendy yelled.

"This key is called the portal key! It has a vortex that leads to a different dimension!" Master said as he pulled out a old silver key

"It looks like one of my celestial spirit keys" Lucy said.

Master let everyone take a turn looking at it. It was my turn now, I picked up the key and it started to glow. Master sweet dropped.

"MAYA LET GO OF THAT NOW!" Master yelled at me, I tried to let go but it wouldn't come off.

"IT WONT COME OF!" I started to panic a little. Joy tried to yank it off only making her paws red and bruised. I new what was happening.

"This is called the portal key! It has a vortex that leads to different dimension!" I recalled masters words.

"YOU ARE PART OF FIRY TAIL YOU CAN LEAVE!" Yelled master. Everyone started to cry even me.

"I'm sorry everyone... Goodbye" I said with tears streaming down my face. I didn't want to leave! Why! Why did this have to happen!

"Don't worry Maya we will come for you!" Erza yelled. Those where the last words I here'd from her and the guild.