Forgiveness

POV: Simon

Warnings: None....I think

-Begin Chapter-

I noticed that it had a long while since Preston had left the kitchen and neither he nor Vik has come back. I also noticed that Harry was not in the kitchen either. I had no idea when he had left and that really worried me.

"Guys." I said slowly, looking around, "How long has Harry been out of the kitchen?" They all looked around for a moment, their eyes searching for Harry. Josh was the one who put it all together.

"Fuck." He mumbled, rushing out of the kitchen. I and the others all followed him, running up the stairs looking for the three younger. Reaching the top of the stairs the led to the landing to my room, Josh stopped, his eyes on the three boys on the floor. Harry buried in Vik's arms, his head on the tan boy's shoulder while he held him, his arms wrapped around the blonde's head, one hand in the younger's hair. Vik was looking down at Harry with sadness in his eyes.

Next, to the two was Preston, his hand on Harry's shoulder, speaking.

"You did that." Preston spoke, his voice full of determination, "You and the others made Vik the happiest he had ever been. So remember that. You are Vik's happiness and these thoughts that you don't deserve him are completely crazy. He loves you and you take care of him by making him happy. Don't forget that Harry."

I felt tears prick in the corner of my eyes at Preston's words. He was 100% right. We were Vik's happiness just as he was our happiness.

After a moment of silence, Harry pulled back to look at Vik, cupping Vik's cheek. It was then that Preston turned and noticed us. The boy got up, removing his hand from Harry and moved over to us. The Cals slowly pushed their way forward to him and we all moved to allow them.

Upon reaching the Cals, Preston opened his arms and the two responded by each wrapping their arms around his as well, proud smiles on their faces. I turned my attention back to Harry and Vik and watched as it finally dawned on Harry.

"I am so sorry." He began, chocking on his words slightly, but he still kept speaking. "Preston is right. I have been such an idiot. I don't know how I deserve you, but I am grateful that I do. I don't know what I did to deserve your love, but I am glad I have it. I can't believe you picked me and the guys over the Pack but I am so happy you did. Even with everything has happened you have stayed here with us, not ever thinking of leaving us, instead, you just love us and support us. I don't know why I ever thought what I did but I can see that I was wrong and I am going to try and change my thinking, for you Vik."

I felt relief wash over me as we all the others dues to the sighs of relief that came out of their mouths.

Harry then voiced his worry about falling back into this line of thinking but promised to talk to us if he needed to and we would help him, no question about it. He also begged Vik for forgiveness, which I knew Star would give, but I didn't realize Vik would do it in the way he did.

Vik pulled Harry to him and slammed his lips against his Harry's, catching him off guard. Harry took a moment before responding, kissing Vik passionately. Their kiss lasted for a while, both boys fully into it, not realizing that we were standing there.

After a short while, the kissing died down and they pulled away staring at each other.

"I love you Little Star."

"I love you too Bog."

"As do we." Said Josh in a gentle voice, causing the other two to turn and look at him. "And we promise we will help you get better Harry. We understand that you are insecure and it's ok. We will be here for you to help you, support you, and love you."

There was a look of shock in his eyes as he looked at us, realizing that we were standing here the whole time. After a moment, he began speaking. "Thank you so much, you guys. I love you so much and I am so sorry. I should have come to you for help when I started feeling like this. Can you forgive me too?"

"Of course Harry," I replied with a smile. "We forgive you."

"Thank you," replied Harry, gratefulness taking over his voice.

Harry and Vik then made eye contact again before Vik stood up, pulling Harry up with him. I felt myself move towards the two, along with everyone else, wrapping my arms tight around both the boys, the others joining me, wrapping them up in a sea of warmth.

These have truly been a trying few weeks but I would not trade of any it for anything else. I loved these boys and I hope I can spend the rest of my life with them. 

-End Chapter-

A/N: Ok, so this was a little shorter, but kind of necessary. I should have another chapter out tonight or early tomorrow. More fluffiness to come. Promise.

I hope you enjoyed reading this and may your day be filled with love, smiles, and laughs.