Chapter Eleven

Zane's P.O.V.
Travis ran outside wrapping his arms around me. "Mother of Irene Travis you seemed as paniced as Vlyad was the first time he saw me do that." I said smiling a little. "I'm sorry but really you hid all of that for how many years." He said. "It's not hard. You hid your stuff." I said. Sure whatever. You hid it longer." He said. "Let's go inside maybe I could explain it better." I said. "Yeah." He said. We both got up and I told Travis to go in first. I said I needed to talk to Garroth. "What's up." Garroth said when Travis went in. "Have I ever told you why I hated you." I said. "No to be honest you just did." He said. "When my wings go away there's this voice telling me whoever I'm close to hates me nobody could love a demon. It started with father then mom then you then Vlyad now Aph and Travis." I said. "So you weren't insane you really did have a voice in your head. I mean really." He said. I hit his arm "Your mean." I said. "Not like you can talk." He said. I smiled and his expression was priceless "No I can't." I said walking inside. "That was-" Aph said closing her mouth with no words. "Weird." I said. "We'll sort of but beautiful." She said smiling. "Eh I'm used to it." I said. Travis walked up to me and just stared at the mask in my hand. "Your not wearing your mask." He said. "No." I said. He grabbed it and stuffed it into his bag. "What the hell Travis." I said glaring at him. "What your cuter without it." He said. I smiled a little till I heard the voice again. "His lieing!" I let the smile fade.
~A few days after the sleepover~
The conversation in my head always got worse. Everytime Travis said something nice to me the stupid voice came back. But today it was going to stop I was going to respond today. "Wow you think people like you. Your an idiot how could anyone like a loner a demon." 'Shut up. You know my name why not tell me yours.' "My name is Carrie.' "He likes me. My family doesn't hate me. Aphmau is my best friend. Katelyn hates me I know that. I know some people don't hate me though so shut up!' "Okay I will for now"

Author note: Sorry it's short just need to explain when it's like "this" it's Carrie/the voice. 'This' means it's Zane talking to Carrie/the voice. Just wanted to clear that up. Bye pplz. <3