OC #11

Name: Luma
Age: 14
Gender: female
Sexuality: straight
Family: (if it's ok.) Nyphamdora Tonk and Remus Lupin but she was raised by one of Remus's werewolf friends.
Wand type: she has a custom wand made of ivory with a light blue almost white gem for the handle showing the Unicorn hair and thestral hair cores the wand is covered in symbols some of them being a moon, a sun, and an angle.
Year: 4
Personality: she is a kind and loyal soul. She can understand almost any emotional situation and is brave. She is caring and patient but when she gets angry she does huge amounts of accidental magic. She has deep faith in God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit so deep that some might think she is twenty instead of fourteen.
Appearance: she is a (what ver Nyphamdora Tonks is) so her appearance changes with her mood. When she is angry she has blood red hair and pitch black eyes. She normally has bright blue hair and eyes that are a soft Amber color. She likes to wear muggle cloths because they are comfortable her favorite outfit is a bright glow in the dark blue with a back skirt that has bright glow in the dark green streaks on it separating the plates of the skirt. She always wears a silver necklace with a gold charm on it. Th charm itself is a Phoenix that is made of gold, ruby, an amber. She also wears a silver ring with a moon carved into it. To match her outfit she wears black calf height boots with a bright glow in the dark blue streak the same color as the shirt going down the middle in the front. The streak ends near the bottom where it touches a bright glow in the dark purple that is at the tip. The tip is also made of metal that is disguised as leather dyed the bright purple. She also has a bright glow in the dark green headband that she wears.
House: Hufflepuffs even though she could be in Gryfindor
Patronus: her patronu is a winged wolf.
Are they an animagus: yes she is a unregistered alicorn animagus.
Other: she had ADHD and dysgraphia.