23.

as he looked up at me smiling, he forcibly entered two fingers in me. catching me off guard.

i yelped which turned into a moan. he played with me helping me reach my climax. i was almost there.

he added another finger going in and out faster. as much as i wanted to close my legs he didn't let me. his strong arms holding me down.

my back arched, almost there.
"d-d-daddddyy im about to---"

"cum for me baby." he said still pumping.

i released. it was so intense i yelled as i was releasing my juices. "ahhh--...uuuhhh"
i arched my back.

he went up to me and we made out. his lips were so soft. he placed them on my neck. he moved slowly. hickey time. AGAIN.

he swirled his tongue on my neck. marking his territory. love bites here, love bites there.

"i love you" he mumbled.

"i love you too baby." i moaned.

i wrapped my hands around his neck pulling him closer. we roughly kissed. his lips so juicy ugh.

i flipped us. now i was on top and in control ;) i went lower to his covered erection. i pulled down his pants. I licked my lips as i pulled his boxers down.

it slapped up against his stomach. i dragged my hand on it admiring his huge size.

i licked my lips looking at his smirk. i put it in my mouth. like a popsicle. he was already hard. i licked all the pre cum off of it.

my tongue danced all over it. i bobbed on it sending daniel to heaven. he threw his head back while moaning. i moaned when it was my mouth. i could tell it sent vibrations to daniel.

"uhhh...uh babe." he groaned.

i bobbed on it hard. my throat was getting sore. i gagged.
"mmm."

he grabbed my hair and pushed me down. i almost threw up cus it was going further into my throat.

"im a-about to c-cummmmmm" he groaned.

i stopped bobbing and just sucked and licked it. he cummed in my mouth. i hesitated to swallow it but i did. his eyes were wide open.

"y-you swallowed?" he said shocked.

"i did daddy." i said.

"ooooh im liking this dirtier side of you." he winked.

"daddy i want you." i said whining and laying down.

he went on top of me and put his mouth on my ear. "you gon get me baby." he whispered in the deepest, and sexiest voice. 

he reached over to the night stand and put out a small golden packet. it was a condom.

he ripped it open with his teeth. it was the most sexiest thing. oh jesus.

💙