Episode 28 - Transmutation Magic

Lets have an applause for the amazing duo -peacelovecats  and Lord_Draconis  who will now go down in history as the creators of the first Aethernea fan club :D

*clap clap*

And lets not forget the wonderful people who joined the fan club: JauntyJanan14 MexMum99  and SlytherclawForLife. Thank you very much! ❤️

Every author dreams of having such wonderful people supporting them. ❤️  It makes me feel so warm inside I can't even find the right words to express it. (≧∇≦)

You can find the fan club at AetherneaRepublic

Please check it out and join the fandom. :) There is even a forum topic where you can chat with other fans.

Speaking of fans, I've been told that it would be awesome if Aethernea fans had some way to call themselves, like Aetherneans, Frosties, Halneans, Mages, or perhaps something else? Do you have any other suggestions of some other awesome titles? :)

What do you think is the best name for Aethernea fans? 

Previously on Aethernea:

Elaru causes Kiel to faint using her acupuncture needles while he was in the process of mana tempering. She then visits Ixos Eryey who gives her 3 tempering pills. After returning to Hot Pot, she takes one of the pills and decides to take one later, while the last one would be given to Kiel.

* * *

◈ Sunday, 26th of August 1449 A.W. 

Days until the Muni exam: 1

When Kiel opened his eyes, what greeted him was a familiar room bathed in the bright morning light. He blinked the sleep out of his eyes, his brows furrowing in confusion.

How did I get here?

He wracked his brain trying to remember what happened. The last thing he remembered was tempering his body with mana in the forest clearing. He frowned and looked down at himself.

Nothing seemed out of place, he was wearing the same clothes. He was also the only one in the bed. Thank the Gods! The last thing he needed was to wake up wearing Elaru instead of his clothes. He shivered involuntarily. Why am I even thinking about the worst possible scenario?

The first thing his eyes landed on as he sat up was Elaru. She was sitting beside the desk with her workbook open in front of her.

"Good morning matey. Did you sleep well?" She greeted him with a bright, beautiful smile. Seeing her heartwarming smile, for a moment Kiel lost his train of thought.

But only for a moment.

"Matey? What are you; a pirate? Surely you can come up with a better endearing term?"

Elaru stroked her chin. "Hmmm. It was supposed to be a cuter way of saying mate...but now that you mention it...that does sound like something a pirate would stay. It won't do...won't do."