103 Date Night: Kaito & Mizuki

The huntress strolled through the shopping district, which also housed the Baka Ika. She looked at a variety of things in the shop windows, but she felt no desire to buy anything. Previously she would have spent the money surely for manga and drawing utensils, but now it seemed like a waste of money. What for needed someone like her money? Weapons? Ammunition? At the moment she had Yoshiro as her supplier, but maybe she should start to take care of her own equipment. She could not imagine, but maybe her "uncle" would not forever be there for her. The thought made her feel uneasy. She now knew some other Oni, but she still had to learn so much.

The blue-haired paused in front of a showcase, where several knives were presented. She noticed one that had a hand guard, which was studded with thorns. If one smashed this part into someone's face, one could gouge his eye. Pretty brutal.

"Hey, Yuna-chan.", sounded two voices in unison.

She turned her head and saw Kaito and Mizuki beside her. He had his arm wrapped around her shoulders. Both were running around in their punky, torn clothes. Nevertheless, they were a cute couple.

"Hey, you two."

"Everything okay with you?", asked Mizuki.

"Sure. You too?"

"Sure.", grinned Kaito.

The guitarist looked from the high school student to the showcase and back. "What are you doing here?"

Yuna smiled. "I'm going to meet Wata in the Baka Ika." Mizuki pursed her lips. "You two haven't talked yet?", wondered the huntress.

"Well ..." The violet-haired girl didn't quite know what to say.

"My darling has realized that she overreacted. But she would never admit it."

"Hey!" Mizuki grabbed the bassist on the ear and tugged at his earring.

"Ouch!" He patted her hand until she let go of him.

Yuna laughed. "You two are totally sweet."

Sheepishly, the guitarist looked away. "Thank you, sweetie.", grinned Kaito.

"Do you want to join me and Wataru for dinner? Then you can end your argument."

"Better not.", refused Mizuki.

"Come on, darling. At one point you two have to talk to each other."

"Can I be honest?", asked Yuna.

"Sure." The other two looked at the huntress.

"It's our first date and I'm afraid that we're going to run out of topics and it's going to be awkward." Embarrassed, she looked down.

The couple stared at her and began to giggle. "Don't tell me he has finally dared to ask you out on a date?", marveled the older girl.

"Actually, we are together. Saturday night we kissed and since Sunday we're a couple."

The other two looked at her with big eyes. "You're bullshitting us, right?", groaned Kaito.

"No. Not at all."

"Really?" Mizuki looked quite incredulous.

Yuna slowly turned red. "For real. Suddenly it all went very quickly."

Both musicians looked at each other again. "Who will win the bet now, darling?"

"No one. Most likely Nobu.", mused the guitarist.