Chapter Four

A/N: Okay guys, check out the trailer on the side, just a little overview. In a while I'll post another teaser trailer for the rest of the book. Keep leaving your feedback, I love it, let me know what you think!

                                                        ~ ~ ~

Stiles –

Okay, so from what I can gather this night is like, opposite night. No seriously.

I’m sitting up on the kitchen bench with Erica and – get this – Scott and Jackson are hanging out over by the couch and Isaac is chilling on the stairs with Lydia and Allison. Boyd and Danny are in some serious debate about… something, it doesn’t sound like anything I would be interested in. Oh right, Danny got here like an hour ago and Derek is still gone.

I know he said he didn’t want to hang around a bunch of teenagers – funny seeing as he kind of chose them to be his pack – but damn it where was he? It’s starting to make me anxious, especially because he was so freaking secretive.

“So…” I said to Erica. “What do you think they’re talking about?” I pointed my glass in the direction of Scott and Jackson.

She gave me a little laugh. “Please, I don’t think, I know.”

“Oh right, werewolf ears.”

She rolled her eyes and leant back on her elbows. “They’re talking about lacrosse.”

“Seriously? Lacrosse? Could they be any more boring?” I scoffed.

I looked over at her but I could see that she was listening to something else. Her eyes lit up and she started to laugh again. “On the other hand, some people are talking about more interesting things.” She nodded to the little group on the stairs. “When I say interesting I mean it could get interesting depending on how the conversation goes.” She said softly, clearly trying to hide her voice from even nosier ears.

I picked up the remote next to me and turned up the music a few notches. “Give me the goods.”

“Are you going to tell me what’s up with Derek?”

I don’t even know what’s up with Derek, I was hoping one of you did.”

She shook her head. “No, he isn’t saying much, we haven’t had a pack meet in a while.”

“Damn, all I know is that he said his little disappearance had something to do with Peter but I’m not sure if I believed him.”

She sighed. “Fine,” she turned her head to the side, ears straining to hear. “Isaac’s asking Allison if she’s ever going to sort things out with Scott.”