Charater 7: Christmas

A/n~ I know it's not Christmas but someone had a great idea I'm not going say their name in case they don't want me to so on with the story. Also sorry for not writing alot or update sooner school you how that goes and thanks to all of you reading my book thank you  so much.

  It's Christmas in hogwarts most people went home but you told your parents that would stay. Hermione left so the only Gryffindors left were Ron, Harry, and you. You race down the stairs with presents in your hand you give Ron ever flavor jellybeans. You turn to Harry but he wasn't there Ron laughed. You narrow your eyes, "what's so funny?" Harry took off the invisibility cloak. You looked shocked "I know this is Ron thing but oh well what is the bloody hell was that!!" You say upset.
    "Sorry it a present I got I have something for you for I hope you like it" as he hands you a small box inside there was a necklace with a snitch on it. You looked at in tear it's the beautiful thing you ever seen. You hug Harry and him on the cheek. " oh I almost forgot here it a picture of the team when we won the frist Quidditch game I got everyone to sign it saying how great you are to them." Hary read some of the things on the picture and smile, " Wow the whole team signed that must have been hard tracing them all down." You laugh " of course but when I told them it's for you they sign with no other questions." "Merry Christmas Y/n!" "Merry Christmas Harry!"