Burning Love (Chptr.7)

Kai's POV
"But I thought...." I said "I'm right here beside you, sleeping until you started to whine. For some reason." She said "Don't ever leave on my sight." I said practically almost sobbing, "What? Why?" She asks "I'm worried." I said "That was a wimpy reason." She said tucking herself to bed, "Go to sleep or else Cole will whine all morning." She said before falling asleep. I laid down a hugged her and slept.

~Time Skip~

"Hey Hothead wake up!" Y/N yells trying to wake me up "Three more hours." I groaned "It's already noon!!" She yells shaking me "One more hour." I groaned, "I have no choice." She said leaving the room. The door bursts open which made me slightly open my eyes to see Y/N smiling and pouring over bucket of water, I yelled at her about why didi she do that, "I have no other choice." She shrugs "You could just shake me or slap me." I stated changing my shirt "You don't know how many times I tried doing that." She said leaning on me, "What have you dreamt about last night that made you hug me." She asks "I could say but I have we have to go sensei might smack us with his staff." I stated "You mean only you are gonna get smacked in the head not me." She said. "Y/N! Kai! Sensei is calling you!" Zane yells.

"Kai, you're late, Y/N good job waking him, using super cold water did the trick." Sensei states, the others laughed while Y/N watches from the benches, "You all know that we're almost at the tomb, stay focused, Morro's friends are already there, Find Morro and Retrieve the Realm Crystal." He states "Yes sensei." We all said "Y/N, why not help the others?" Sensei asked "It wiuld be an honor." She said. "This is where everything lands."