Headphones

"Izu, do I really have to study? The test is tomorrow and we won't be able to get though everything. Besides if I flunk all I have to do is sneak in the field trip." The girl smirked as she twiddled the pencil in her hands.

"YOURE NOT SNEAKING IN!" Iida cried, scratching his paper with notes.

The green haired boy sighed "Kai-chan! That's exactly the reason we need you to study! If you can at least pass, then you'll be able to come with us."

"I'm just kidding, thanks for helping guys." Hikari laughed, launching the pencil into the ceiling, adding to the collection that she has made.

It was the day before term exams. Everyone was cramming the last bit of studying they could get. Since Yaoyorozu was already tutoring some other students, she had forced Hikari to let her apartment become the study hall. Reluctantly she agreed, but she said if anyone touches the food in her fridge, a hand will be bitten off.

"Gahh, I'm just worried about the physical exam. They won't tell us what's on it!" Kaminari groaned, hanging his head.

"I heard it will be just like the entrance exam!" Midoriya beamed as he looked up from his book.

"Entrance exam?" Hikari asked curiously.

His face quickly beamed and he nodded at her question.

"That's right, before you came we all had to take entrance exams. We had to battle these robots and get points to pass."

"Is that so?" She smirked evilly.

"Yes! Hopefully this is true because it will be easy to defeat them." Iida triumphantly added.

Hikari grinned to herself. Back with the league the only training she got was with thugs who annoyed her and the one punching bag they had. Shigaraki would just let her jump into battles. And she really wanted to let out some steam.

"Man if that's how it is, I really need to figure out what else I can transform.." Hikari mumbled to herself, the dog ears appearing on her head again.

"Oh, cmon Hikari-chan, I'll help you out. Let's see judging on your quirk type adding in the body structure..." Midoriya ranted on causing Hikari to widen her eyes.

"Hey Midoriya, let's see if she can grow a tail or something! That'd be wicked cool" Kirishima yelled smacking him on the back.

Yaoyorozu sighed and placed the papers down.

"If we were to do that, we need to start small. Her ears for example, maybe she can turn them into something else." She added.

"Like horns!" Uraraka beamed.

Midoriya nodded at the suggestion and pulled up a picture of ram horns on his phone.

"Here Hikari-chan, maybe if you see the animal, you can focus your quirk!"

She nodded, closing her eyes to concentrate.

Think horns

Think horns

Think ho-

"THINK TAIL!" Kirishima yelled into your ear before bursting into laughter.

"Kirishima..." You growled before tackling him to the ground. Struggling to hold his arms his face suddenly lit up.

"Kai wait- Look you did it!" He beamed, pulling out his phone to take a picture. Snapping the photo, you reached your hand into your hair to check. You clicked your tongue in annoyance.