Three

The muffled sound of a running engine fills my dizzy head. I slowly open my eyes and realize I'm sitting in the passenger seat of a car while my hands and feet are tied up. The car is all black. Black leather seats, black dashboard, black steering wheel, black everything.

My heart starts racing as I fearfully look next to me and see the same man who caught me in the first place. His one wrist rests on the top of the steering wheel while watching the road.

His elbow of his other arm is propped up on the arm rest while he fiddles with the lip ring, sticking it between his two fingers.

I look ahead of me, still speechless, and see we are driving down an empty road in a field. My stomach turns at the realization that we are no longer near any sort of humanity.

I can't help but let out a sharp breath, making his attention turn to mine.

My body freezes as his chiseled features focus on me. His dark eyes stare me down. What is he going to do to me?

"Someone's awake," He mumbles with his raspy accent.

"W-where are we?" My voice can barely let out a squeak.

"That's none of your business frankly," He keeps his vision dead locked on the dirt road.

My stomach twists in fear. What the hell is gonna happen to me? Where are we going? Is he taking me out here to kill me? Their are so many questions that I'm too afraid to ask.

"What do you want from me? Who are you!" I raise me voice slightly.

"Darling if you knew what's good for you, you would watch the tone in your voice," He sternly says through his clenched teeth.

"Are you g-going to k-kill me?" I almost whisper.

There is a long pause of silence, making my heart beat rapidly from anticipation.

"I'm not exactly sure yet," He runs his hand back through his messy curls while a devilish smirk plasters his lips.

Will he maybe let me go? Is that what he's saying? It can't be. He wouldn't drive me all the way out here to let me go. He's a member of Malignant... There is no way he would let me go.

"Will you let me go?" I mumble.

Instantly a small chuckle leaves his lips. He shakes his head and looks at me, "Baby, you're smarter then that,"

"Don't call me that," I spit in anger. I'm not his darling or his baby. This creep has managed to capture me, drug me with some sort of chemical, and tie me up in his car that is going who knows where.

"I will fucking call you whatever the fuck I want...darling," He slams his fist on the top of the steering wheel, making me jump. His features are rock hard and his hands clench the black leather steering wheel tightly so his knuckles go white.

I lean as far away from his as possible, almost pressed against the window. I wish I could just open the door and run, but that's impossible.

My hands and feet are both tied, the door is locked, and if I even managed to get out and run, I couldn't go far. All I see is field and I have no clue where we are.

This man is intimidating. He's tall, got some muscles on him and is very tense, almost like he's gonna explode in anger any second. His black leather jacket makes himself look even scarier, maybe because I know what the jacket represents.

His brown messy curls lay softly on his head, every once in a while he runs his hand back through it and out of his face.

I can't believe this is happening to me. I thought the Malignant all died two years ago! We were promised a life with peace and happiness. Am I ever going to see my parents again? Was I the only one captured?

My mind is flooding through questions that desperately need answers.

I look down at the clock on the car radio and am astounded by the time. It's 2pm! I got to school at 8:45.

"How l-long have we been driving for?" I ask

"Why are you asking so many fucking questions?" He says and glares, making my blood boil.

"Because I want to know where the hell my kidnapper is taking me!" I can't help but raise my voice a bit.

The second the words leave my mouth, the car comes to a hard stop making the tires squeak and my body jolt forward. He slams the car into park on the middle of this dirt road and turns towards me with an angry expression on his face.

My heart starts to race again and my body shakes slightly.

He leans right over the center of the car and puts his face millimeters from mine. His jaw is clenched and his eyes drill into mine. I try to lean as far away as possible but their is no escaping from his small space.

"Listen. This fucking little attitude you have better change, because to be honest you will not survive with it. I fucking swear Amelia I will put an end to this right here and now. Don't cross me, or their will be consequences." He shouts and once again slams his fist, but instead of the steering wheel it was the middle compartment between our seats.

I feel a tear escape down my face, making a pathetic chuckle leave his lips as he looks at me in hopelessness.

"That's what I thought." He mutters under his breath before leaning back in his seat. A small evil smirk hides in his lips.

How could someone be so cruel? How can he get joy from my sadness?

But more than anything...

How does he know my name?