Chapter Three.

A/N: Sorry this chapter is short! But the next one will be long and full of drama!

*This chapter hads skipped a few days and they are now at James house the day before hogwarts*

I played with my ring nervously, as I waited for James to return from the front door. The other marauders had arrived. What if the other two don’t accept me? What then if James disowns me from the group?

Sirius obviously saw I was nervous so he gave me a small smile.

I had been at James house for about an hour now and it is the day before Hogwarts. Me, James and Sirius had been waiting for the other two Marauders to arrive at James house and now here they are.

Suddenly the door opened and in came James and two other young boys.

The first boy was quite handsome and had sandy hair and was also tall. The other boy was rather large and round. He was very un-attractive. But who am I to judge people?

I smiled politely at the two boys and the handsome one came up to me and shook my hand gently.

‘Hey, my name is Remus. Nice to meet you’ The boy said shyly.

‘Hey Remus. I’m-’ I said before getting interrupted.

‘I know who you are Rhi. James has told me all about you’ Said Remus smiling slightly.

James smirked.

Then the other large boy came up to me.

‘Hello! How are yo-’ I smiled but then suddenly stopped as the large boy started to sniff me.

My eyes widened and I stared at him weirdly.

‘Stop sniffing her Wormtail! She’s not food you know!’ James said annoyed.

‘That’s peter, better known as Wormtail’ James continued.

‘Yeah I’m Peter. Your beautiful. And you smell like strawberry’s’ He then stepped forwards to sniff me again, but before he did James pulled me back and stood in front of me protectively.

‘Stop sniffing her! Treat her with some respect! Apologise now!’ James said warningly.

James was so bossy at times. A bit over confident as well. But I didn’t care to much. I still love him as a best mate. He’s all I have.

‘Ok ok. Sorry James. Sorry Rhi.’ Peter said as he coward away.

James then smirked.

‘Well then guys and lovely lady. Lets have some fun! Lets play marauder dares!’ James said while clapping.

Sirius smiled at the idea, Remus rolled his eyes and Peter was just licking himself.

Sirius them wrapped his arm around my waste and pulled me over to the floor and sat me next to him. James rolled his eyes when he saw us and Remus muttered something like ’Player’. I laughed nervously and grabbed James hand and pulled him to the other side of me.

Peter grabbed a old bottle that was on James bed and then sat down.

All five of us sat in a circle facing each other and Peter put the bottle in the middle.

Sirius then leaned over to me and lent in to my ear. His nose was touching my cheek and I could feel his hot breath down my neck.

‘You better get ready love. You’ve never played marauder dares before’ He whispered in my ear, then pulled away and smirked.

What was I letting myself in for.

Thanks for reading you guys! means alot! Next chapter will be marauder dares! and it will be funny and exciting! alot of drama will be happening! Keep reading :)