Chapter Twenty-One (21)

Owens p.o.v

I had to wake up early because of the appointment of course, my mom feed me, and now we are heading over to the medi-center, apparently; Im also getting a blood test... Or am I donating... I forgot, I dont even know. Maybe none.

But I dont know how well thats going to go over.. I hate, like hate needles. They poke threw your skin, like who the hell invented that, then they put stuff in you? No.

She pulled into the parking lot, about five free spaces away. Make me walk more. Like come on!

As soon as we entered she walked up to the desk receptionist desk.

The woman behind the desk ushered us into an empty room, not that big, but big enough for about four maybe five people, I used to like coming to the medi-centers but, ever since I was ten and the doctor had to check me... Down there, and nope, I dont like it.

I sat on the papered bed legs folded over another; he wasnt going to touch me down there. Nu-uh.

If Tyler hasnt then there aint no way in the living Lucifer is this doctor.

About five minutes later of my mom telling me to calm down, and unfold my legs or Ill cut off the circulation, a young-ish doctor, who looked about in his young twenties.

He was actually pretty cute. He smiled at me, and I smiled back with a little blush threatening to come upon my face.

He started to talk to my mom, she nodded and sighed.

I looked back at the hot, young doctor, and noticed that he had his ears stretched ?

I always thought that would hurt, I shuddered. And held my ears.

The hot, young doctor nodded and my mom signed a sheet of paper, till he came over to me, he got the ear checker'r out and put a new cap, and turning on a light attached.

He tugged lightly on my ear and put the uncomfortable ear checker'r in my ear making me cringe, he let go and recorded it  on his clipboard, then with my next ear, he went to my other side and did the same, making me cringe once more. Before recording it again, then taking this small camera thing, and held it up to my left ear, taking a picture.

He turned to my mom and started to talk to her, making her smile so big it could crack her face in half.

She nodded enthusiastically then turned to me, almost in tears.'Owen' she stopped wiping her eyes. The hot, young, doctor patted her on the back, and left the room, 'Owen... You can be able to hear'

She burst out in tears as my eyes widened. I might what? Hear?

My eyes widened as what I just read, 'But... It will be in a while' she paused 'Id have to pay... And you would have to get prepared for it.'