onze

🍦

🍦

after abruptly ending his conversation with an extremely caring lady to go and tend to a small, fragile brunette who suddenly called upon him to save him from a situation he had no information about, he reached the front of his house. cars were parked up outside which could only own to the people he worked alongside. he let out a sigh as he realised the situation in hand. he went to open the door and found it to be locked from the inside. he could hear faint cries and screams coming from inside. with a deep inhale, joshua repeatedly kicked at the front door, using all body strength he had to tear it down.

he practically fell through the door as he managed to kick it off its hinges, he was met by his sisters love. eyes full of panic his fingers shook as they held onto a gun. josh's eyes widened as he thought that everybody else who had managed to break in must have one. he walked up to the boy, who voluntarily handed over his gun to the red head. the man checked to see if it was fully loaded, and was delighted to find out that it was. 10 bullets. he nodded towards the boy who held out his hand towards the staircase, signalling the route his men had taken. joshua sprinted off as the screams and cries became clearer.

he kept low as he crept up the stairs, the shouts of men in front of a door echoed throughout the house. he flicked the gun off the safety switch and held it up to the ceiling. he took a sharp intake of breath and he pulled the trigger, a bullet flying into the ceiling. the shouts instantly stopped as footsteps were heard. with his outstanding sense of sound, he pointed his gun to the corridor which led to the guest room. the room tyler was situated in. he sighed as he pulled the trigger once again, another bullet flew across the room, smashing one of the windows leading to the outside. he heard a broken scream which must have come from the small brunette.

a figure came into view, another gun in his grip. joshua kept his head low, so he wouldn't be noticed. he angled his shooter to the man's head, aiming it carefully. his close associate's eyes wandered as he searched for the man who shot one of his bullets. the red head could hear shouts once again, but his associate was not phased as he continued his search. the boy smirked as he held the trigger, lifting his head to meet with the man in the corridor.

"joshua is-" he was cut off by a bullet in between his eyebrows. the boy winced at the blood that had splattered on his newly painted walls. that was the last of his problems right now.

"7." the boy whispered, quickly moving out of sight as he heard more footsteps coming from the other end.

he heard faint cries now, anger boiling inside him as his men must have the boy in their possession. nobody touches the brunette. only joshua himself had the right to. the man closed his eyes as he stepped out of the shadows, now in full view of his associates. he let out a sigh as four men were pointing their weapons his way. the fifth had a gun to the brunette's head who was gagged, tears falling from his eyes even though they were closed. muffled sobs escaped him, resulting in the end of one of the men's guns to be poked rather harsh fully into his temple.