Mating Louis

"Where is Louis?" Niall asks, putting his phone in his pocket.

"No idea," Zayn replies. "He said he wouldn't be long."

"He's coming by himself?" I ask, concerned he would attempt to traverse an airport alone being an unmated Omega.

"He refused to have someone come with him," Zayn says, looking out into the crowd of unfamiliar faces. "Typical Louis."

'Typical Louis' would get him hurt if he wasn't careful. I'd have to make sure Zayn just ignored Louis next time.

"Oh, there he is." Liam says, pointing to the crowd.

I look, confused for a moment because I can't see him, but then I recognise someone else, the girly Louis. I'd been stupidly looking for bearded, tattooed Louis.

He standing there in the middle of the crowd of moving people, talking to a tall Alpha, blushing away naturally. The Alpha looks so attracted to him, but of course he was. Louis was pretty.

"Should we go over?" Niall offers.

"Nah," Zayn replies. "This is an airport. He'll be fine."

Why are they talking for so long? And what are they talking about?

The Alpha leaves him, leaving Louis in the middle of the crowd, looking bewildered for some reason. He's clearly in his own world again.

"Okay, I'll go and get him." Zayn laughs.

I watch as Zayn goes over, making Louis jump, his many bags dropping in the process. It clearly angers Louis, because he shouts at Zayn, blushing when he does because he doesn't like being rude. So new.

Zayn helps him pick up half of his stuff, Louis taking his bag, and they walk over to meet the rest of us at our gate.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Louis' voice snaps at Zayn, reaching us.

"Nothing." Zayn smirks. Louis moves to get in front of him, walking backwards.

"No, you don't get to say that and pretend you didn't, Zayn," Louis argues. "What do you mean 'apparently'?"

He walks right into me, filling my nose with his scent, and it's so nice. He feels like nothing, like he weighs nothing. I mean, I could take a lot, but wow. That's new.

"Oh God," He turns, blushing hard because he's realised it's me. "I'm so sorry. Have I hurt you?"

I laugh, looking down at him. He'd have told me to get out of his way normally, his concern for me is cute.

"You weigh nothing," I smirk. "Hurting me would need you to weigh something, Louis."

He flushes, turning back to Zayn.

"It's his fault anyway," He says. "He's being horrible to me."

"Stop being grouchy," Zayn smiles, making Louis blush. "He's upset because he's been tailed by four different Alphas since he's walked into the airport."

Four Alphas? I know I am one, but fucking Alphas.

"I'm grouchy because I've seen your face." Louis snaps, turning around and walking straight into me again. "S-Sorry."

He blushes as he turns again, walking away. He's clumsy, is this because he's an Omega?

"Are you forgetting I'm holding your things?" Zayn calls, and Louis turns back.

"No," He smiles. "Are you going to keep up with me?"

"Prick." Zayn says, and we all head to the gate following Louis.