Reacting to Louis

*Smut.*

I pull a girl a few nights later, needing to get some pent up emotions out. I was usually like this, needing sex often. But I was an Alpha. I was like this.

She's pretty, blonde and slim. I didn't care really. I just wanted release.

I start kissing her, momentarily liking how she tastes, before getting her on the bed. I undress her, mildly liking her body, but it was okay. I only needed what was down below to be fair, and I was so eager to fill it.

Before I know it, I have a condom on and I'm inside her, making her moan below me as we fuck. I'm getting so frustrated and I don't really know why. I need to come, but it's a huge need. So odd.

My phone starts ringing on the table, and I briefly look, deciding I'll ignore it, but I see Louis' name, confusing me.

"Sorry, I have to answer." I apologise. She nods, and I stay inside of her as I grab it.

Why would he be ringing me? We're not okay.

"Louis?" I answer, my voice out of breath a little.

"Stop it," His voice begs, out of breath, panicked. "Whatever you're doing, please, just stop it."

I go silent, and I panic. This is affecting him. I can't believe it. It makes me angry, he's ruining everything for me.

"No," I snap. "I'll do what I want. This is all your fault."

"No - no it isn't," He argues back, and I feel his worry for arguing with an Alpha. "You bit me."

"If you hadn't submitted-,"

"I submitted from yours and that other Alphas scent!" He shouts over me. "I didn't even ask to be attacked by him, if you remember."

I can't believe he's shouting at me. Arguing over me.

"Don't fucking interrupt me," I growl. "If you weren't pretty he wouldn't have attacked you. It's all your fault!" I shout loudly, and I feel his goosebumps travel down my back. "I wouldn't have bit you if you didn't smell so good! I'll continue having sex, because I fucking said so!"

I hang up, making him jump.

"You're mated?" She asks, seeming worried at our fighting.

"It doesn't matter," I try not to be angry with her, because I just wanted to use her right now to get my anger out. "Just wanna make you feel good."

It works, because she nods. Thank God.

I start fucking into her again, feeling his huge wave of anger at me. He hates me.

I don't care. I hate him.

It feels good to fuck my anger and hatred out, pleasure spilling through me at having sex to do it. I always liked doing this. Maybe it was the Alpha in me.

Suddenly I'm thrown into so much more pleasure, confusing me. She isn't doing anything, she's just laying there, taking it. But I can feel it so much better, enjoying it so much more.

I'm aware then that he's had to touch himself because he's obvious feeling everything. It shouldn't feel good. Not when he's doing that.

It gets worse though, because I can feel his need. How just needs to release, hoping it would be over. How he so obviously starts to finger himself because a huge wave of pleasure rocks through me when he does. He thinks about how wet he is, how he thinks it's like being in heat, and I have to cut it off before I think about it.

I feel how hard he comes, my toes curling tight, moaning into her neck. Why am I feeling this? She moans, and I hate it. She thinks it's because of her but it wasn't. I think for a second that I came, but I didn't. It was all him.

Again, I feel his huge need. How he thinks of heat again. I feel how he has to touch himself again, throwing me straight back into the dual pleasure. It's because we're mated. We're meant to be doing this together, not apart. I almost forget that Omega's could come multiple times, of how receptive I'd heard they were, until he comes again, making me moan, toes unable to avoid curling.

Fuck. Why do I have to feel this? Why did it have to feel so good?

I'm still not finished, but I'm getting there. He's touching himself again, obviously not finding relief, almost pained from it.

I'm so close, and I can't ignore the pleasure rocking up my spine. I'm going to come too hard.

"Fuck!" I shout out, coming so harshly into her, curling in on myself.

We pant together, and I'm so relieved. So sated. Probably because I can feel his relief too.

I'm shocked at his thoughts disappearing, from how quickly he'd fallen asleep. How weird.

"That was so good." She sounds fucked. I feel bad, because I'd hardly paid attention to her, not noticing if she even came.

"Yeah." I breathe, confused.