Hating Louis

*Smut*

All I feel the next morning is Louis' anger. He's so angry and it's all directed at me.

Ditto. I can't believe I had to share this with him. Something so intimate and he had to be there, right at the front of my mind.

Waiting at sound check, I sit fuming, waiting for the day to be over before it had already begun.

All I can feel is his huge hatred, making me turn around because he's arrived.

I hate you. I glare at him, hoping he could hear the words.

"Okay," Our stage manager calls, making Louis look away, and so do I. This was my job. "Let's do a few songs, and then you're free."

We assume our positions, me and Louis at either end, which I was so glad for. I didn't want to be anywhere near him. He's thinking the same thing.

"No Control, please?" Peter calls over.

Louis gets hugely anxious, not confident. Was he always like this?

We start to sing, and Louis notices I've felt his anxiety. I almost feel him telling me to fuck off.

He belts out the chorus, sounding the best he ever had, and I don't understand his worry. He was good.

I sing my bit, feeling his envy. Was he jealous of me?

Zayn and Louis chat briefly in between, obviously complimenting Louis because he blushes, feeling a little proud.

"Better Than Words?" The stage manager asks.

We perform it, singing it loudly, echoing around the arena. I was actually starting to feel a little better, but then me and Louis have to sing together, making me remember all my previous anger.

We sing it perfectly, hitting our harmony, almost better than usual. So weird, especially with how we glare at each other.

We finish the song, and proceed to do another hour of practice before we're sent on our way, needing to be back in a few hours for the gig.

"You wanna go to McDonalds, Lou?" Niall says the Omega.

"Sure." He replies.

I glare at him as he passes, and he matches it. I hate him for what happened last night. What he was taking away from me.

I stare as he leaves, hoping he knows how angry I am, and I feel how goosebumps travel down his back. He knew.

Laying on my bed later, passing the time playing a game on my phone, I suddenly feel very aroused. I frown, this was weird, I wasn't even playing a remotely sexy game.

It gets worse, pleasure rocking through me, my cock starting to fill out nowhere, making me panic. What the fuck is-?

Louis' having sex. He's doing it on purpose to get back at me. The thought makes me furious, feeling my body react when I didn't want it to.

I feel how he doesn't care. How he hates me.

I hastily pull my jeans down, choking on the need to touch myself because it hurt how hard I was. I grab at it, hissing out, before working at myself, huge pleasure rocking through me even though I was only wanking.

This is payback. He's only pulled her to do this and I know it.

I feel how she grabs at his hair, almost feeling it myself, feeling his arousal because he liked his hair being touched. I didn't want to know that. She compliments him, because I feel his pride.

I can feel how he wants her to come, because he liked to give. He liked making other people feel good. I didn't need to know that either.

I feel as he comes, making me moan out into my hotel room, aware that I hadn't come. Thank God. I'll just wait for it to go down.

Except he starts fucking her again, making anger rush through me. He's doing it on purpose. He's forcing me to finish because he had to. I start touching myself again, I have to. I need to. Is this what heat is like? Fuck. Don't think about heat while touching yourself.

I choke on how good it feels, the dual arousal, the dual pleasure. Did he feel this?

He comes again, with some pleasure because he'd made her release, too. It makes me call out from how good it felt. This is violating. Why would he do this to me?

I feel his embarrassment for some reason, something amusing that had happened, a small bit of shame for being an Omega but then I wait. He'll do it again. I know he will.

And he does, making my body yearn for release, I need it. I frantically work at myself, getting closer and closer with each pump.

All I can feel is his anger, his hatred consumes me, and then I come hard into my hand and on my tshirt, crying out from dual release because he does too. I pant to myself, willing myself to hate this, to hate how good that had been. It takes me a long time to calm down, before I get angry.

I grab my phone to ring him. To argue. To tell him I hate him.

I feel his confusion, letting me know he has his phone in his hands. Fucking answer it.

"Ciao?" He cockily answers, trying to sound normal even though he's clearly out of breath and tired.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" I growl down the phone at him.

"Didn't you do this yesterday to me?" He angrily replies.

"So you thought you'd do the same thing?" I snap back sarcastically. "Grow up, Louis."

I feel him blush, and I hate it.

"Grow up?" He shouts back. "You did it first! I'd never felt so - so violated."

"You feel violated?!" I cry out incredulously. "You fucked that girl three times, all to force me to come."

He gets embarrassed at me saying the word.

"And you forcing me to do it three times yesterday isn't any different?" He snaps.

"I wasn't trying to make you do it," I growl. "You just kept doing it until I actually finished."

He's furious.

"I - I begged you to stop, Harry," He's embarrassed to talk about it. "I rang you and begged you to stop, but you didn't. You carried on. You knew it was affecting me but you carried on. I didn't matter."

"No, you didn't matter," I angrily argue back. "And you shouldn't matter. We shouldn't be mated. Because you fucking submit-,"

"I swear to God, if you keep blaming me, I'll-,"

"You'll what?" I growl, hating a challenge. "What's a little Omega like you going to do?"

I can almost feel him thinking, how he blushes, how he knows he has nothing against me. He gives in.

"Nothing," He says quietly, upset, and trying to hide it, throwing me off because I thought we'd keep arguing. "I - I have nothing," I feel his submission. "Yeah, it's all my fault. I was asking to be followed around the airport by four Alphas. That Alpha on the plane, when he watched me get on and followed me to our part of the plane, I was asking for him to attack me. I was asking him to pull me by the hair and present my neck for him. I was asking for you both to fight. I submitted, and I was asking for you to just take it," He breathes in harshly. "Yeah. It was - it's my fault, Harry. I'm so sorry."

He hangs up, and huge grief rushes through me, and I know he's crying.

I shouldn't feel guilty, upset, anything. But I do.

This wasn't his fault. It wasn't my fault. It just happened.

We shouldn't be mated, but we are. I'd lost my friend completely, and it hurt.

It hurt knowing he'd cried himself to sleep, hating being mated, hating being an Omega.

Hating me.