Possessive over Louis

*Smut*

This whole scent thing just gets worse each day. We're completely aware of the need to sniff each other, only rarely succumbing to the need.

Like in the arena toilets in Poland. I mean, suddenly we're washing hands and then embracing madly just to get a quick sniff of each other.

Or in Germany, in between hotel rooms. Zayn found us like that. It was so embarrassing. Louis felt the same way.

It's getting worse though, we're not doing it enough. Thirty seconds of his scent is not enough for a few days. I hate that I need it.

My head is always in need, need, need and it's almost painful with how tightly my muscles clench whenever I'm around him. Just to stop myself from just jumping on him.

He's exactly the same. It's insane.

Today after sound check, I'm talking with one of my ex girlfriends, Kendall Jenner. We've decided to give it a try again, but before we do, I have to tell her I'm mated. To my friend.

"I need to say something," I say, looking at her dark brown eyes. "It's going to be weird. Like the weirdest thing you've heard, and it's not what it sounds like."

She frowns, smiling. She's obviously amused by my odd rambling.

"Go on."

"Louis' an Omega and I accidentally mated with him when I got into a fight with an Alpha who hurt him." I rush out, letting her take in my words.

"What?" She frowns.

"Yeah," I feel embarrassed. I didn't want to be mated to a man. "But like I said, it isn't what is sounds like. He's just Louis. And I still want to be with you."

I've obviously said the right thing, because she leans into me, curling her arm around my body.

"I haven't seen him," She sounds confused. "Is he ill?"

Oh, she probably doesn't recognise him now he looks different. He's been in front of her this whole time, standing talking to Zayn.

"He's talking to Zayn." I say, pointing him out.

She flinches almost comically against me.

"That's Louis?" She sounds incredulous. "Jesus Christ, I knew Omega's changed but he's gorgeous. Like, look at his body. What the hell?"

She's clearly jealous of him, and I didn't want to look at his body because I noticed it every day. She was probably upset because he was slimmer than her, body tighter, smaller. Fuck, pay attention to this girl.

"Look at you," I smirk, whispering in her ear. "So hot."

She reacts, and I'm glad, leaning into me. She smells nice, some perfume heavy at her neck. Louis smells so much better. I get the huge want for it, wanting to breathe at it until I pass out.

Why the fuck am I thinking of Louis with this girl in my arms? I shouldn't want that. I should be okay with just liking her smell. Why couldn't she smell like him?

I'm aware Louis leaves, thinking of the toilet, and so I busy myself with touching this girl, fingers grazing at her stomach. I really had a thing for slim girls, and Kendall was thin.

I feel Louis' huge panic, throwing me off. I shouldn't be reacting to it when I have a girlfriend.

No, I have to go, he's scared.

"Sorry, I have to go," I say to her. "Louis' panicking in there. I think he's getting attacked."

I move away from her, aware she's following.