Plan B

Plan B - Kirkinator

Blurb- 

Plan A might have been just as dangerous as the police insisted it was safe. It involved being locked away, out of sight and communication, and didn't solve the problem that Fran's stalkers seemed to have access to police files and data. Plan B the police didn't know about, and while the stalkers were at least temporarily out of the picture, it posed other problems. The police are now searching for her. Her stalkers are still looking for her. Her roommate doesn't know she's not a boy. Being found out would blow her safety. Not to mention that the country thinks she might just be the victim -- or the cause -- of a spate of murders in the surrounding towns.

Going to Darkwood private school was a risk, but not as risky as Plan A. The worry of trying to keep herself hidden from her schoolmates might become her main problem, but it still doesn't answer the most worrying question of all: just who were those stalkers, and what did they want?

Completed

73 Parts

One of the best books ever. Definitely in my top 50! She's an amazing writer, I hope she has other books too! Lord, that'll be so awesome!! :D

Link to story in external link to the right, under the book cover!

Or unless if you wanna type everything out, http://www.wattpad.com/story/2035527-plan-b

No Trailor so I'm putting Still Into You by Paramore to replace it.

Book Cover to the right.

Thanks for checking this out!