Fellatio {68}

The ten minutes passed by in a blur since it was spent with signing forms. The same man called us up and I tried to ignore how he called us Mr. and Mrs McKinley again.

We were led outside where our pilot was inside the balloon. My nerves started to kick in the closer we got. Ian noticed this since my steps started to falter behind him.

He walked backwards and gripped my hands in his, "We don't have to do this"

"No. I want to do this." I said with a smile.

He helped me get into the basket and after our pilot briefed us on safety rules and procedures we were off into the air.

The takeoff was the hardest part since I felt like I was going to fall out. This felt worse than being in the plane. At least in the plane I couldn't see around me. With this I could see everything. This sounded fun before but now I just wanted to get put.

I felt my fingers shake and Ian wrapped his arms around them. He tilted my head up and asked, "Do you want it to stop? I can tell him to stop"

I shook my head in response, "No I'm fine"

He nodded his head and tried to pull his fingers away from me but I was to scared to let them go. He seemed to understand this and left his hands in mine. Our pilot would point out huge landmarks but I couldn't look.

"Don't be scared. Just open your eyes" he coaxed softly. I listened to his instructions and looked at the mass of green and blue.

"There you go. Don't worry. I got you." I peered closer and saw the monument that our pilot was pointing at. I leaned forward and I quickly backed up when I saw how far we were from the ground.

Ian's hands quickly went around my waist as he whispered, "You're good. I got you. I'm not letting you go" he rocked me back and forth and it soothed my nerves. The rest of the ride was silent and beautiful.

Even though I was over a thousand feet in the air I wasn't scared. I felt protected and safe. I quickly realized that I felt this way because I was in his arms. The ride was over too soon and I snuggled myself closer to Ian as the balloon descended. My fear was long forgotten but I didn't want him to know that. We got down from the basket and went back inside. We followed the standard protocol as they made sure that we were really okay. After we got in the car as Ian drove.

I stared at his hair that was lightly being blown in the wind and said, "That was really great thank you for doing it, I enjoyed it"

"I'm glad you enjoyed it because I had a lot of fun too." he said as he brought my hand to his and kissed it

"So what's next" I asked eagerly.

"Food." he replied, "Real Mexican Food"

He pulled up to some Mexican grill and we went inside. Our conversation wasn't as awkward as the morning. I could tell he wanted to ask me about whether I would give another chance but he didn't want to upset me.

It was weird seeing Ian uncomfortable and I decided to put him out if it. I tried to think of the best ways to say it but my mind came up blank. Even as he paid and we got into the car and started the drive home I was silent thinking about how to tell him.

He noticed my silence and said, "Are you okay?"

I nodded my head and smiled at him but I could tell he didn't believe me but he said nothing and just gave me a kiss on the knuckle. His lips lingered on my knuckles and I closed my eyes thinking about his lips on mine.

We eventually got back to my house and before we got out of the car I said, "You can keep your stuff inside and I don't want you to sleep on the floor."