1-0-6

"Wanna go for a walk?" he asked her. They were laying on the bed, watching TV.

"Sue" she said.

"Ice-cream khaake aayenge" he suggested.

"Awesome! Let's go" she said and held his arm.

"Manik or ice-cream? Only one answer he asked.

"Ice-cream for now, chalo ab" she said and they got out of the house.

"Ohh it's cold! I didn't expect this" she said crossing her arms. He laid his arms across her shoulder and pulled her closer.

"Better?" he asked. She nodded with a smile.

"Still on for the ice-cream?" he confirmed as she was feeling cold.

"Super on" she replied.

"Acha Nandini, do you think we know each other completely?" he asked.

"Of course" she replied pretty obviously.

"Really?" he asked.

"Haan baba! At least I know more things about you than you know about me" she said.

"Guess that's true, because it's always you who has thousand questions everyday" he said.

"Do my questions bother you?" she asked.

"Never, I love it when you talk, your curiosity to know what my answer is going to be fascinates me" he said.

"Ahem ahem.. Ice-cream khaaye bhi nai aur tum already sweet ban gaye huh" she said.

"That's my instinct, mujhe sweet banne ke liye na, kuch khaane yaa peene ki zaroorath nai hain" he said.

"Too much self-praise" she replied.

"Here we are" he said as they reached the ice-cream parlor.

"Oh we already finished the 10 minute walk?" she was surprised.

"Manik's effect, chalo" he said opening the door for her.

"Why this rush?" Manik said, there were so many people in there. It was the ice-cream parlor at their university, so it was full with students.

"Whatsup?" Manik asked the cashier, who well recognizes him, credit to Nandini, ice-cream at odd times almost every week, he is a regular customer.

"It's couples night" he replied.

"Couples night?" Manik said.

"Ahaan! We have different competitions tonight" he said.

"What kind of?" Manik asked.

"You see the big ice-cream she's making? The couple have to eat it together, without using their hands, Atleast the top portion, that's the first one, then the second one is the couple competing each other to finish our jumbo cone" he said showing the jumbo cone.

"Manik lets participate na" Nandini said after hearing the cashier.

"Are you crazy? I cant eat so much ice-cream, upar se without using hands, I am not going to do it" Manik gave up.

"Manik it's just a game na, please, tum na acting karo, I will eat it up. Don't worry we'll win. You don't know my talent" she said.

"Well Manik, if it is for her that you pick up so many ice-creams from here, then I guess you should trust her" the cashier said with a naughty smile.

"No" was still Manik's response.

"What is the prize for winning it?" she asked the cashier.

"Free ice-cream for the couple for a month for the winners and tow movie nights for the runners-up" he replied and that was it.