Apologize

Fang POV
I shut the door behind me and use my shadow power to make myself disappear through the shadow.

Skip time~~
I was in my room, keep thinking about Boboiboy. I thought, why Boboiboy say I'm weird when I'm caring about him?
Am I doesn't care about him before? Ugh... I shouldn't think about him! I should think about my power. Boboiboy is my rival. Suddenly my power watch buzzing. Boboiboy is the caller. Thinking about he kept laughing at me when I was care about him make me decline his call. Still mad at him. I'm care about you but you laughing at me? No way I forget that things easily. My watch buzzing again. And it was Boboiboy again. I decline his call. Seriously I really mad at him. My heart was so hurt! I don't think that I can forgive him anymore.

There's a knock on my door. Who the earth want to see me right now? Maybe Kaizo, I thought. But he was in vacation at Planet Risha. No way he will be here. I open the door and I was shocked when see Boboiboy in front of my doorstep.

Fang: what's your problem coming here?!

I say with angry voice. My voice was raise up higher than I've been talking to anyone before.

Boboiboy: I'm so sorry for playing around with you earlier.

Boboiboy looked down with guilty face.

Fang: no way I forgive you!

I slam the door as harder as I can and I can clearly hear Boboiboy called my name.

Boboiboy: Fang! I'm so sorry!

I don't care about him. Just go ahead calling my name. I won't answer it. I don't care anymore! The sound of knocking door went quite. Probably Boboiboy have already left. I was about to sit in the bed when there was a knocking on my door. I was too furious and open the door.

Fang: what you want, Boboiboy?!!!

When I thought it was Boboiboy, it's actually my brother, Kaizo.

Fang: ehh, Captain?

He look weird at me. His glowing red eyes make me terrified on him. The eyes colour same as colour of blood.

Kaizo: are you okay?

Fang: u uh yeah...

I stammer. I went back to my room and lying my body on the bed which is right beside my study table. Kaizo entered my room and sat on a sofa.

Fang: so, how was your vacation?

Kaizo: fine.

Fang: okay.

For a moment, it was so silent...

Kaizo: boboiboy have came here before?

I shocked when Kaizo asking me such that question. Well actually Kaizo didn't trust Boboiboy much.

Fang: yeah.

I just answer it shortly. But then, he ask me again.

Kaizo: what he's doing here?

Fang: umm... Nothing. Captain, you want some carrots donut? I have some in kitchen. Let me take it for you.

I was ready to walk out the room but Kaizo stops me. He is standing in front of my door. He look at me in weird view. I gulp as he look deeply inside my eyes.

Kaizo: fang, you've been fighting with Boboiboy right?

Fang: huh?

Was Kaizo knew about I angry with Boboiboy? No no no! I have to lied him.

Fang: no.

By then he laughing as hard as I can heard the evil inside his laugh.

Kaizo: don't lied at me fang. I know everything.

As I thought earlier, Kaizo knew about it. Kaizo sit back on sofa and I open my room door and go downstairs heading to kitchen to get some red carrots donuts. My favourite food for all eternity.

I put six donuts in a plate and went back upstairs. I don't know why I treat my brother so nice. I can just run away without he notice I was missing. I open the door and look at my brother who is looking at a pile of book on my desk.

Fang: hey, what are you looking at?

He then look at me and a plate of donuts in my hand. He walk to me and take it one and have a bite.

Kaizo: it was you who made this?

Kaizo ask me. My mind was puzzled. Not if I'm blur or something but I totally thinking if it wasn't me, who ever can cook this delicious red carrots donut.

Fang: of course it was me who cooked it! It can't be you! You never lay your hand on flour and you even scared of microwave.

Yes. Kaizo scared of microwave. I can't exactly explain why, but if I'm cooking this donut he never step into the kitchen even though he's starving because of the microwave that been switch on. Maybe if it switch off he not scared at it.

Planet Risha is a planet that I just created it in my story. Don't think this planet was exist okay?😄 And I just make a story that Kaizo afraid of microwave. So funny. To be continue... Stay tune guys...