Chapter 7: Nightmare and The Estraneo

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

________________________________________________________________________________

Aria's office

There was a knock on the door.

"Come in." Said Aria.

Reborn came in.

"Why did you call me here?" Asked Reborn.

"I wanted to ask how those two seem to you?" Asked Aria.

"The girl seems to have faced painful situations and seems a bit week mentally. I don't know how strong she is physically but the boy is strong enough to match me and he seems to be protective over the girl. It's likely that he knows what happened to her. He doesn't show that much emotions so I don't know about his mental strength." Said Reborn.

Aria wasn't too surprised that Amaya was a bit week mentally cause she seems to not want to be far away from Tsuna and showed a bit of fear when I said they will have separate rooms and as for Tsuna seems to be really protective of her and not trusting any of us. So she suspected Tsuna was strong but not strong enough to match Reborn.

"Where are they now?" Asked Aria.

"Their room." Answered Reborn.

"Ok then. Thank you Reborn." Thanked Arai.

At Tsana's And Amaya's Room

Tsuna and Amaya arrived at their room and thanked Albert. The room was really big and there was two king sized beds at the center of the room and in between the beds was bedside table and there were change of clothes on the beds. There was one bathroom. And after Albert left they sat at their beds for a minute.

"You change first." Said Tsuna.

"Ok." Said Amaya taking the clothes and going to the bathroom.

When she came out she was wearing a pink T-shirt, a blue skirt, black knee socks.

"You change now." Said Amaya.

"Ok." Said Tsuna and went into the bathroom taking the clothes.

When he came out he was wearing Black jeans and an orange hoodie. Then he sat on his bed and teleported his laptop with his night flames. He turned it on and started doing something.

"What are you doing?" Asked Amaya.

"Looking information about everyone we just met." Said Tsuna.

"I'll help." Said Amaya as she took out her laptop and started looking information on the arcobaleno.

~~~~ Time Skip (1 hour later)~~~~

Tsuna sighted and stretched as he finished looking information on the arcobaleno and his father. Apparently his father was the leader of CEDEF and part of the Vongola Famiglia. Amaya stretched too and put down her laptop. They were now laying on their beds. They were planning on sleeping. Tsuna stood up and went to the door and put up a flame barrier. Then he got into his bed. Amaya also got into her bed.

"Good Night." Said Amaya.

"Good Night." Said Tsuna and they went to sleep.

4 hours later at 3 A.M.

Tsuna woke up and saw that Amaya was having a nightmare. He started started shacking her.

"Amaya wake up!" He Said. Amaya woke up and started hugging Tsuna in fear.