Chapter 8 White Crescent Moon Pack

My heart slowly pounded against my chest in a steady rhythm. I took a deep breath in, the car smelt so strongly of Dxton that it was almost overwhelming, but it brought a calming feeling to my nerves.

My eyes gazed over the different colours and plants as they fly past us, the trees created a blur of different shades of green with a few browns.

I did a double take on the browns and instantly recognise them as wolves, around ten of them surround the car. They were protecting us, or more likely Dxton.

It was then I noticed, they were trailing us, as if they were concerned.

I raised an eyebrow at this, what could be so dangerous? I'm sure the king hasn't told them he had found his mate yet. Unless they know about this mysterious uprising with the rouges. This wasn't an uncommon thing of course, werewolves protected their Alpha. But something just seemed off, almost.

The trees slowly started to fade away as houses came into view. Wooden cabins spread across the forest until a gravel area came into view. A bunch of people, shifted and not, were training.

Everyone looked up at the car as it drove past, most bowing. Feeling the strong aura of their Alpha.

Bigger houses started to surround the area, as the forest ended. It was then I noticed, a large house, a few stories high, lay in the middle of the widely stretched houses.

The pack house.

The car drove further down the road into the forest. My eyes widen at the mansion that started to come into my view.

"Woah", I spoke, under my breath. I inched closer to the window, as I tried to get a better view.

The exterior of the house was very, very expensive looking.

A small smile spreads across my face as I continue to look at the house. I look to the side slightly seeing a pair of eyes looking at mine.

I immediately straighten up, before the red that threatens to cover my face, does.

"Nice house", I say causally with a slight shrug.

He nods and turns his gaze back to the road.

I smile again when I face the house. Dxton cuts the engine once were in front of the house.

Two lady's wearing a maid uniform strut out of the house. They bow their heads before looking towards my mate.

"Take the bags up to the room next to mine", he orders. They both nod before getting to work, I sigh in relief that I was getting my own room, while my wolf whimpers.

"Come", I turn around at the sound of my mates name. He is already walking around the house. I quickly run after him. The house really is beautiful and the scenery is breath taking. The last time I saw a forest this beautiful was in the 1900s

But I don't really stop by to check out scenery since it makes it harder for me not to shift. My stomach clenches at the thought, it's going to be alot harder to shift now.

I looked ahead of Dxton, where a back yard was, a huge rock waterfall spread along the side into a massive pool. A big undercover area was against the side of the house, over looking the forest. Again beautiful.

The sound of laughing snapped me out of my daze. I looked towards the laughter.

Two males, both stood next to Dxton a little to the right of me. One frowning while the other smiling.

"Tia, this is Dominic. The packs Beta, and my cousin"

He was tall, built and a few features that were much like Dxton's. His hair is a darker brown and his eyes where a bit more of a hazel than a brown. A frown covered his features making him look tough and very scary.

He huffed in my direction, not saying a word.

"Alex McGavin, Gamma"

I turned my gaze to the stockier one of the three. He has a nice build but nothing compared to the cousins. His hair was a dirty blonde with piecing blue eyes, he had a smile on his face and actually made an effort to be nice to me, by waving. But what made him different and stand out the most, from the others was he wasn't a Lycan.

Alex went to speak when a brown wolf came racing into the yard, two more wolfs followed behind him. Dxton instantly stood in front of me, making sure I couldn't see the now human wolf.

"Alpha" he said while properly bowing.

"We had a rogue attack on the north east border this morning. They kept saying the same line as the others"

Same line as the others? What is going on?

"Did you capture any?" Dxton asked, voice void of emotion.

"Three, Alpha, they are being interrogated as we speak", the wolf replies. Dxtons head nods behind turning to Dominic and Alex.

"Stay here with Tia, don't let her out of your sight, you come with me" he ordered to the wolf, before walking off.

Turn to Alex who had a serious look in his eyes.

"May I ask what is going on?" I asked crossing my arms.

He turned to me and smiled. "Just some rouge problems,no big whoop", he lied.

I nod, but I was actually getting impatient. They said something about the female Lycan back at Alpha Moore's pack.

"Lets get you settled in", Alex says snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah, sure" I mutter.

Alex takes me inside the house, which has a very homey and modern look to it. Granite bench tops, glass tables and a lot of expensive looking furniture.

He takes me up stairs, past numerous doors, until we came to a white door that was across from a black door.

"This is your room" Alex points out, opening the door for me. I smile in his direction before walking into the room, it would have to be the biggest bedroom I've ever stepped foot into.

It was like I just stepped into a five star bedroom of an expensive hotel. A large queen size bed, fireplace, sofas and a big open balcony.

"This is my room?" I asked stunned. "Yes", he informed curtly.

I stepped into the room, where I found my bags unpacked in the walk in wardrobe. My clothes all hanging on the racks, there  wasn't much so there was still a lot of space on the racks.

A very big modern/rustic bathroom was in the door to the right of the wardrobe.

"Alpha has ordered that you and my mate, Jade, are to go shopping for your clothes" Alex announces.

"Oh I really don't need any clothes", I immediately say. "Alpha insists and he ordered for you to use your new credit card he's ordered" Alex said with a smile. "Credit card?" I say to myself more than Alex.

"Yes, he had it ordered when he was on Alpha Moore's territory"

I nod at Alex, he nods and straightens up. "I'll let you get comfortable while I get you something to eat" he disappears down the hallway. I sigh and flop down onto the bed.

Tomorrow is going to be a long day...

A/N Pictures on the side are close to my opinion of the house. So I thought you might like to see.

Anyway, I hope you all liked the chapter if so please comment down below or maybe even vote?

What do you think is going to happen next?

What do you think of the story so far?

I'll try to update soon!!!!

~ Until Then ~

{ Later Warriors }

~ Raph_Rocks01