Recovering!Japan x FieldNurse!Reader; Fallen Soldier.

Kon'nichiwa!! This gonna be based during the Russo-Japanese war mentioned in the anime, so I hope it's not shit. Enjoy?
---------------------------------------

It was the Russo-Japanese war of 1940s.
       Kiku was caught in the issues, much like a puppet tangled in its strings. He was caught between his leader throwing him and his country men into this war with the unknown results.

He was leading his men into a bloody battle when he came face to face with Russia, his sworn enemy at the time, and was confronted by the tall male in the battlefield.
"Kol, kol, kol, Nippon... Poor little Nippon... You're too weak and small for a battle, too quiet to make a ripple in this world..." Russia taunted, making Japan hold the handle of his katana, then start to pull it from the wooden sheath.

He whipped the sword up to Russia's neck, but the silver haired's metal pipe of pain blocked it touching him, and soon the pair were in a heated battle to the injury.

The Russian male swung the pipe, grazing Kiku's cheek and making a deep gash which slowly oozed blood. His eyes were possessed by bloodlust, and he did not give two fucks about who or what he hurt.
       Luckily for Ivan (and not Kiku), he managed to slash the Asian male's stomach, causing absolute carnage. A loud 'kol, kol, kol" erupted from the Russian soldier, who walked away feel accomplished.

Kiku heard his fellow people calling for help, only for him to black out in a muddied and bloodied puddle.

~~~~~~~~~~

The sound of moaning, groaning and crying from pain and torture.
             The noises of nurses and doctors yelling for blood and more bandages rang through the makeshift wards that were set up.

(Y/C), otherwise known as (Y/N) (L/N) to her mortal companions, was one of the surgeons trying to save her people and her allies' countrymen.
When she saw that Kiku was her next patient on the table, never had she before moved faster to try and save someone.

She donned her sterile gloves, her needle, thread and made sure that he was hooked up to a blood bag (which he was thankfully). When done, on she went with the operation.
She had her handy staples to hold together the sewing, she managed to stem the blood from from the artery, and found out she was a matching donor for the Japanese man.
After about 3 hours on the table, Kiku was all fixed up, and still fast asleep due to the anaesthetic.

(Y/N) was lucky to see him as her last patient for the week as she was given a reprieve to relax as she was one of the best they had to offer.

She called in her allies, who were working there as a physiotherapist and a psychiatrist, trying to help mind and body overcome all obstacles.
They luckily had a week of reprieve as well, so they headed to Japan's room to monitor him. Germany looked at his frail companion, ready to murder the Russian male, whilst Italy and (Y/C) were resting their heads on one another's, revelling in the sound of the early medical history heart monitor, hooked up to Japan.

After a few hours, Ludwig and Feliciano left (Y/N) with Kiku, who was close to waking up, whilst the (H/C) had fallen asleep on his shoulder.
Kiku woke up, only to feel a weight on his shoulder. His eyes averted to the girl resting on his shoulder, his closest friend at that. He softly smiled, closing his eyes as his companion snored softly.

After a while, he felt a hand slip into his, and he played sleep, only to feel a delicate hand fold around his and a soft whisper. "I can't wait for you to wake up... I'm worried about you..." (Y/C) whispered, only for Japan's eyes to suddenly flu open and cheeks flush a dark red, compared to his usual pale skin.
           (Y/N) lifted her head to see him looking directly into her (E/C), only to look back into his chocolate orbs. "I--Uhh--I wasn't doing anything c--creepy, I swear!!" She yelled, backing up to other side of his private room, only to fall over and end up with her uniform splitting up the front as the buttons flew off.

Japan looked at (Y/C)'s exposed body, blushing heavily. He had blood trickling out his nose, whilst holding a hand over his crotch, as well as trying to keep himself from staring.
(Y/N) tried to cover herself, but no matter how she wrapped her uniform, her stocking attachments were still visible and her cleavage was still visible.

The other axis members heard noises, mainly skidding and falling, so they immediately ran inside to see a mess, and immediately for nosebleeds, Germany having flashbacks to his weird porn (surprise, surprise), and Italy just passed out because he saw a matching lingerie set, his weakness.
(Y/C) was almost in tears, unbelievably embarrassed when Kiku called over to her. "(Y/C)-san, come over here." He said simply, covering his eyes.
The girl did as she was told, and when she had stopped by the bed (whilst Germany couldn't keep his eyes off), and lifted his bed sheet with the arm that wasn't covering his genitalia and his wound.

The (H/C) looked at Japan with confusion, only for him to gesture using his fingers for ear to hide underneath the best sheet. She immediately dived under and covered herself up, cuddling up to her close friend, before realising that he was only in a pair of pyjama bottoms.
                 Japan turned red, but cuddled up to the girl, carefully wrapping an arm around her shoulders as he buried her head into his neck.

"Nippon... Why are you in bed with a girl?" Italy asked, looked slightly shocked at the pair in the bed. "You don't like people invading your personal space..." He trailed off, only to see Japan smile slightly at (Y/C).

"Some people just can come into my bubble." He mumbled, looking down at the nurse who was hidden beside him.