A Game Called Love

Hello my little does! Sorry, it's not an update. But I got a good news for all romantics at heart who love drama!

So, I have this friend on other wattpad account where I help her write another book. That account is public and it his her account but I help her.

So, I hope, if you guys are interested, you could check out my book ! It is my baby, so it would definitely mean a lot.

A Game Called Love

aayika

"I'll destroy you in the most beautiful way possible, and when I leave you, you'll finally understand why storms are named after people

"I'll destroy you in the most beautiful way possible, and when I leave you, you'll finally understand why storms are named after people."

She burned like the sun,trying to hide all the darkness that clouded her life,but her fire burned him to ashes.

Reece Salazar has spent his entire life coming second to the great Aurora Williams.The perfect little miss goody shoes who never loses an opportunity to rub her victory on his face.Best friends at six,bitter rivals at twenty.When the battles get personal and it's no more about business deals and projects but love and seduction,will they realize they have more to lose than what they have to win?

It would mean a lot to me if you gave her book a chance, cause if you love me for my writing and plot, I can assure you, you would love Reece and Aurora!

Thank you!