Overprotective mates

You know that moment when you're screaming, tears in your eyes, curled in a ball and it feels like the end of your world. It isn't.

Note: this chapter may be really boring and short but it's extremely important
                                       ~~

"Where are you going?" I sigh in
annoyance and turn around to face mr overprotective.

"To make out with someone," I say sarcastically.

I guess he doesn't take it as a joke because his eyes turn black leaving me here, needing a good bucket of chicken.

He looks at me darkly and I gulp actually afraid. "But first I was going to get some chicken then come back and make out with you," I quickly say and he growls in approval.

"Then go," he huskily says and I swallow.

"Right now?" He nods mutely.

"How about I only do the fried chicken option?" He growls. "No? okay," I quickly walk out of the room and outside away from the maniac.

Someone taps me on the shoulder and I sigh turning around, "hello Luna," I sigh and nod with a fake smile.

"You should go. Right now!" I say.

"LAINEY!" I gulp.

"Yup right now. GO," he quickly runs off and in a second Izaiha is in front of me with eyes black as charcoal.

"Lainey," he growls and I take a step back.

"You're scaring me," I whisper and his face softens.

His eyes turn their normal colour and I sigh in relief, he walks up to me and sniffs the air. His eyes turn full black and I groan.

"Who was with you?"

"Very polite person.... Didn't catch the name though."

"Lainey," he warns and I crack my knuckles ready for a full on fight to commence.

"Why are we already arguing and we just met? You should be taking me on dates, telling me how beautiful I am like any other mate not being an overprotective ass."

"Mates are overprotective. Look I'm sorry okay, I can't help it that my wolf is being super over protective at the moment," he says.

"Look just give me some space, it's hard to adjust," I whisper and he nods then turns his back on me.

I walk away from him to a lake and sit down. Is it weird that I already miss my parents?

Someone coughs and I turn my head, a guy smiles brightly at me and I turn back around not in the mood for a chat.

I hear him swallow then sit down next to me, I look over my shoulder at the house and see Izaiha through the window.

I sigh and turn back around, "welcome to the pack, I'm Patrick," he puts his hand out and I shake it.

"You do realise who I am right?" He shakes his head.

"A beautiful girl sitting alone in front of a lake," I blush and look at him.

I'm about to open my mouth to speak when I'm snatched in someone's arms. "Mine!" He snarls.

Patrick quickly stands up, "a-alpha," he stutters.

"Stay away from my mate!" He growls and I slap him.

"Izaiha!" I shout and get out of his arms, I stomp towards his house and march upstairs into our room.