Secret Story 1 - Just Say it

Sup Guys , i decided to include their secret story in their own respected chapter , the secret story focuses in the girls Point of View of the whole story , hope you enjoy it , thanks for the continues support.

Write a comment in the comment section below if you want me to continue writing the secret story ...This might probably be a one shot depends solely on how you guys like it..So anyway hope you enjoy reading this the same way i enjoy writing it for you  guys , thanks again... 

(Kasumi's POV on Chapter 8 - A Small Joy..)

Since finals are coming up Miyoko and Yomiko decided to go to the bookstore , i decided to join them to help them out , but i never expect Mina is going to join us. As usual Yomiko and Miyoko picks on him but he always accepted their quips and just smiled it off , i wonder what his thinking sometimes , i find it hard that some guy is as kind as him , though it's probably just a facade his been us quite a while now , i'm used to seeing him and he seems to be i genuinely nice guy..i  think...

After helping Yomiko and Miyoko picks their books to review i decided to loiter around the comic book aisle that manga i've read from an article on the net the mangaka who created it suddenly stopped it's a great manga though i wonder why he stopped , anyway i need to look for that chapter fast ...I cautiously looks from my sides carefully so no one could spot me ..but unfortunately..

"K-Kass ?"

(oh no...he's behind me ain't he ?)

Surprised , i suddenly drop the ottome manga i'm holding when i came to pick it up Mina seems to have the same idea and...

*Bump*

"Kyah!"

"Ooff"

We bump into each other and we fall flat on our butts...

"Oh' crap ! i'm sorry Kasumi , i didn't mean too..." while helping her stand up..

"S-So...You like manga too ?" he asked

(Oh no...Mina finds out i like comics book , he's going to think i'm a nerd now..)

"Y-you probably think i'm silly don't you ?" i say while sulking.

Mina looks surprised ...

(I wonder what he thinks about me?)

He probably thinks i'm a complete dork...that kinda suck huh..

(I don't know why i think so , but i do...)

I nervously wait for Mina's response...

".....Do you think it's stupid ?" i asked  i have to know...

"W-what ?! No ! Not at all ..i uh..." he seems to be nervous for some reason and tries to mumble out his words..

(What wrong he seems to have seen a ghost his looking at the manga i'm holding ..why is that ?)

"W-what's wrong Mina ?"

  "Oh . i uh , used to draw manga before and the one you're holding is one of may early creations.." 

*Gasp*

(W-what ?! what did he say ?!)

"I-i don't believe you prove it !" as i handed out a pen and a piece of paper i had in my bag..

"W-well ...o-okay , if you insist..."

(H-he must be lying theirs no way he created this Ottome Manga i mean it's a sensitive romantic story about girls young love he can't be that ..)

"H-here....." he timidly hand me the piece of paper i gave him..

And as i looked into a simple sketch it's a perfect copy of the girl protagonist of the manga...and when i notice his signature in the lower side of the paper , that confirms it..