• Thank You & Fandom Name •

Hi guys! It's me again! 

But before we get into this, I just wanted to start off by saying thank you so much for reading my story. Writing is my absolute favorite thing to do, and the fact that now it's getting published is an absolute dream come true. But because of you guys reading this book, something really special has happened for me! So thank you! You guys are the best!

Alright right now, the book is currently viewable on Goodreads which is the world's biggest book catalogue so do check it out, write a review for it, rate it, add it to your bookshelves and recommend it to any friends you have on Goodreads! And I think someone has already put my book up on Goodreads because there is ratings and an actual review?! It's kinda cool and whoever did that, thanks! 

Here's the link: http://bit.ly/BFMgoodreads

Also, now we have to come up with a 'fandom' name. Yes, I know, its kinda cheesy but I do need your help in creating one! So if you guys have any suggestions at all for a super cool team name, feel free to email my agent at agents@blvnp.com

Also I'm on facebook, and follow me on Goodreads for more updates! 

http://bit.ly/CherylFMfb

http://bit.ly/CherylGoodreads

There is a lot involved in publishing a book and while its really interesting, I don't want to bore you guys with every little piece of progress. But you guys are the reason why this dream has come true, and so you guys are going to get updates at all the major milestones leading up to the big launch of the book in the next few weeks!

That's right, in the next few of weeks! Its just 3 weeks! 

Speaking of this, my publisher will also be hosting a launch event on Facebook. So be sure to go and get the chance to win free paperback copies, gift certificates and a whole lot of awesome prizes! Here's the link to the event:

http://bit.ly/BFMfblaunch

Also, I would like to say again that only Bad For Me will be published! And some of its chapters will be removed from Wattpad on 22 Aug and it will be published on Amazon on 28 Aug! Also, it should be in paperback and both ebook! Alright, I'll talk to you lovelies soon and have an awesome day! And don't forget to check out the book on goodreads. ;)

Love,

Sheryl

P.S. Don't forget to submit your covers the last day you can submit your cover is August 13

P.S.S. If you leave a review on Goodreads, there's an awesome chance that your review will be in the published book! :D