30

You walk over to where Stefan was stood in the corner.

"I know what you are." You whisper barely audible, but you knew he heard it.

"Damon told you." He breathed out and leads you over to a booth

"Yeah, does he have anything to do with that crow?" You asked as he nodded grimly.

Then why did Damon try to kill you? And then kiss you?

"There's something else." You say and wince when he looks up at you.

"What?" He questioned as you thought about what the best way to word it was.

"Ugh back a-at the b-boarding house, well... D-Damon compelled me t-to k-kiss him." You stuttered and saw Stefan's fist clench causing you to swallow hard.

"Will you do me a favour?" He asked and you nodded warily. "Never take this off." He spoke sternly as he revealed a bracelet in his hand.

"Uh okay, why?" You asked as he put it on your wrist.

"It has vervain in it, which means you won't be able to be compelled." He explained and you nodded feeling relieved, not sure if your mind could handle anymore messing around.

"Thank you." You smile and he nods before getting up. "Where are you going?" You question, knowing it was probably to see Damon. He doesn't answer but instead ignores you and makes his way to the exit.

You go back to sit with the others Elena looked at you strangely but you just shrugged. You're day had been far too long for you to fall out with one of your best friends too.

Continue to (22)