32

Your alarm blared in your ear as you groaned and rolled over. You still couldn't believe everything that you had learned and everything that happened yesterday.

Cautiously you glanced at the window and felt relieved to not see the dark crow residing on the window sill outside. Perhaps Damon would leave you alone now? You hoped anyway.

After you were washed and dressed, you trudged down the stairs and smiled at your mum.

"Have some toast before you leave y/n?" Your mum told you as you rolled your eyes. You grabbed a piece and then put on your bag. When your mum raised an eyebrow you simply shrugged.

"I'm eating it on the way." You smiled innocently as she nodded and kissed your cheek.

"Okay, be safe." She smiled as you nodded, knowing she was referring to the accident yesterday. Although you'd learnt it wasn't an accident.

You step outside and see Bonnie and Elena in Bonnie's car, you smile as they'd waited for you.

"Hey you guys." You greeted them and sat in the backseat, Bonnie smiled but Elena didn't even turn around to look at you. This made you frown as you glanced at Bonnie who just shook her head.

Even by the time you'd got to school, Elena still hadn't acknowledged your presence.

Do you:

Ask her why (23)

Or just leave it and get to class (37)