45

"Look Stefan, today I-"

Stefan cut you off by kissing you softly, you're surprised at first but kiss back. It feels right. His soft lips against yours created a flurry of butterflies to erupt in your stomach as your eyes closed. However it only lasted a few moments before he pulled away, staring at you warily.

"Look y/n, I haven't known you that long but you're involved in this different kind of life now. You know about us, what we are, and the more time we've spent together, the more I've begun to fall for you." He smiled at you as you blushes, slightly shocked at his words.

"Stefan I-"

You were interrupted again, however this time by someone clapping from behind you which caused you to jump. Whirling around you saw Damon leaning against a tree and smirking at you.

"How beautiful was that." He laughed, yet you didn't feel the hatred for him that you had not 24 hours ago. "Well done brother, always so bold to take the first step." He smirked and pat Stefan on the shoulder. "Father would be proud." Stefan's fists clenched as he turned around to attack Damon, you rushed forwards and stood in the middle of them.

"Stop! Stop it okay." You shouted as they both glared at each other.

Continue to (49)