Prank wars

It was a regular Tuesday, 3 weeks after we'd been to Alton Towers. It's the 9th of August and there's only 22 days until my birthday. I can't wait to actually be a teenager! But before then, the only thing we've got planned is a trip to America. But there's weeks till that. And that is why I was bored out of my mind, going insane staring at my phone for days on end, so eventually - that led to this...
"I'm bored," I whined as I lay across the couch and Elliott, Aaron and Tyler entered the room.
The three of them sat on me, causing me to merge into the cushions.
"Get off, get off, get off!" I squealed.
"Are you still bored?" Said Aaron whilst getting up.
"Um, yes." I said sarcastically.
"I have an idea of what you can do," said Tyler.
"What?" I asked.
He then grabbed me flung me over his shoulder and ran outside, I knew what was coming so just braced myself and then...
Splash! I went crashing into the pool, iPhone in hand. Icy waves engulfed me, and to get back at Tyler - I pretended to drown knowing they were all still stood there.
Seconds later, after he realised what was happening - Tyler jumped into the pool after me to try and save me, and when he did I just swam out.
"Ha, ha." He said resurfacing.
"You won't try that one again will you," I said whilst walking inside.
I didn't wait for his answer but I still heard him say, "this is far from over." So I am very afraid of what I maybe just started. To stay on the safe side, I locked the back door so that they couldn't get back in. Dripping wet and leaving a trail behind me - I walked up the stairs to get a nice, warm shower.
When I reached the room though, my bedroom door was wide open and Jake was lay on my bed.
"Get out," I said. "I need a shower."
"God, what crawled up your arse and died," he said sarcastically and laughed. "Anyway by the looks of things you don't need one."
"Get out," I repeated.
"Fine, if that's the way you want to be." He said.
I then felt a strong pair of arms wrap themselves around me from behind. Arms that I instantly realised weren't any of my brothers. I looked up and realised that it was his incredibly hot, super handsome best friend. I melted in his arms for a second and then struggled to get away. He was too strong though, and quite a bit taller than me. Jake stood up and pulling a scarf out from behind him, began to tie it around my eyes.
"Stop it, I'm sorry." I pleaded.
I wasn't scared, I just wasn't sure what he had in mind. I was pulled into another room, still with Caleb's arms holding me tight. I had no clue where I was, but felt myself being tied down to a chair and then the blindfold came off.
"Well, well, well. What do we have here?" Jake asked jokingly.
"Wait, weren't you just in my room?" I replied sarcastically to which he ignored. "What do you want," I asked him.
"To get back at Hailey," he replied. "She pranked me last night, and I can't let her get away with it."
"You could've just asked me you know,"  I told him.
"Well what fun would that have been?" He said.
"What's in it for me?" I quizzed him.
"Nothing," he said bluntly.
"Fine, then no." I replied.
"I wasn't asking you," he said.
"It's still no," I repeated. "What are you going to do?" I asked him confidently knowing that Caleb was watching me too.
"I have some plans, but she's not going to suspect me if your involved." He answered.
"What's Caleb doing here then?" I said looking over to him to see him wink at me.
"Ahah, all will be revealed at some point. So, are you in?" He asked.
"You have a deal if you'll back me against Tyler and anything else he tries to throw at me." I offered.
"Deal," he answered.
"Okay, now untie me!" I told him.
The fun was only just beginning, or so it seemed...