022

"JUST KNOW THESE STREETS DON'T LOVE YOU LIKE I DO."

GEORDEN. Fred Weasley had taken it upon himself to combine Arden and George's name to form the word, 'Georden.' Since then, he referred to them as Georden every time they were near each other. It was very confusing to Lee since his last name was pronounced the same. And no matter how many times Arden or George complained, Fred was set on calling them Georden.

Currently, the two were going to the stands to get good seats for the third task. It was this task that would determine the winner. Though George was blatantly rooting for Harry, Arden was rooting for Cedric. After all, he was a great acquaintance and he did pick her ball dress out.

As they were walking to their seats, they both felt Harvey's cold glare on them. So naturally they added salt to his wound by cuddling up closer together and sharing a chaste kiss. They took their seats and waited for Fred to meet up with them.

The third task was a giant maze with the TriWizard Cup hidden inside. The champions had to navigate through the maze and the first to grab the cup won. It seemed simple enough and she had full confidence that Cedric Diggory would come out victorious. Not to mention that she might've given him a tip earlier that if he kept his right hand on the wall and followed it then he wouldn't have trouble getting through.

Meanwhile, Levi pulled his jacket tighter around him. Although the Scottish air was warming up, the location of the meeting with the Dark Lord was chilly. Slowly, Leviathan followed an unnamed death eater through an unkempt graveyard. In the distance, bright lights were seen, making Levi's nerves increase.

Bright green flashes that could've only been emitted from a wand startled the young boy. Someone had just cast the killing curse. Leviathan could've very well just apparated out of there, but he wanted to save his mother. That woman did nothing but care for and love Levi his entire life even though he was never able to love her. She put up with his flaw when she didn't need to and thanks to her, he turned out all right. He owed that woman everything and promised himself he would keep her safe.

It was conflicting. Levi didn't want to join the Death Eaters, he despised Voldemort just as much as the next person did. He came up with hundreds of plans to get away – grab his mother and apparate to a far away place, like Wisconsin or some other unheard location. He wasn't sure if it'd work, unfortunately. But he wasn't going to give up because Janice Ports deserved much more than a love ridden son whom put her in danger.

When the two arrived at the scene, Levi was shocked to see Harry Potter being pinned to a large statue and a plump, hairy, ugly man standing at a cauldron whilst muttering nonsense about blood of the enemy and what not. Despite being completely focused on the task beforehand, the hideous man looked at Levi and grinned; he had missing teeth and the ones he had were stained yellow.

"Mr. Danford! How lovely for you to join us as we bring back the Dark Lord." He cackled, finishing up what he was doing.

Much to Levi's despair, the dark wizard rose up and he too grinned, his teeth yellow like his servant's and his nose missing.

He glanced at Levi briefly, smiling. "I'll speak with you later, Leviathan. For now, Wormtail will guide you inside to wait."

And so Levi waited. He waited and he waited and he waited. He wasn't aware that while he waited, Hogwarts was falling apart as Harry Potter returned with Cedric Diggory's dead body. He wasn't aware that Arden Gosse was tearing her hair out and worrying if he himself had met the same fate as Diggory. He wasn't aware that the girl he was chasing after before being pulled from school was screaming and hysterically crying because her best friend was just murdered by the man he was waiting for.

Leviathan Danford was in the dark, and he did not like it one bit.

It felt like hours had passed before Voldemort entered the room Levi was instructed to sit in. He grimaced as the pale man smiled another horrific smile.

"Mr. Danford, you're here for your mother?"

Levi nodded, swallowing harshly. "Where is she?"

"You'll get to her after you've been initiated." The Dark Lord promised.

This upset Levi and he shook his head. "No," he choked out. "No. I want to see her first. I want to see if she's okay and that your people didn't leave a single bruise on her. I want to see her first or our deal is off."

This outburst surprised Lord Voldemort. He sighed and took a seat in his large chair where a big snake slithered past his feet. "It must be hard to want, Leviathan. You join us, and she lives. If you leave, she dies. That was our plan. If I let you see your mother first, you would just leave with her and we lose our leverage. You'd go into hiding and I'd be forced to waste time and death eaters on finding you. By then, we'd have taken someone else hostage to lure you back. Maybe Arden Gosse? Or that peculiar girl from Gryffindor you've had your eyes on lately. What was her name?"

"You leave them alone! They did nothing and they don't deserve to be in this mess!"

"No, that wasn't it." The dark wizard sighed, tapping his chin as he pretended to think. "Ah, I remember. Perrie Wood, yes? You wouldn't want us to have to kill them all because you ran away, right? So it's simple, Leviathan. You join us and everyone you care about is safe. If not, everyone you care about is dead."

Levi bit his lip, his eyes darting elsewhere. If he joined and kept everyone safe, he'd be doomed and everyone would leave him. But if he didn't, everyone would be taken from him. He lost either way.

Defeated, Levi agreed. With a grin, the Dark Lord instructed Levi to stand in the centre of the room. He then pressed harshly onto Levi's wrist and a burning pain shot through the young boy's veins. He shrunk to his knees, groaning in absolute agony.

All the while, Arden was sitting in the library, wrapped in George's arms as he finally calmed her down. The two were completely unaware of Levi's fate.