You Meet Markimoo and Jackaboy!

...And maybe Pewds will be here too!

(I am telling you now. Mark and Jack (and possibly Pewds) won't become your new relationships or anything like that. It's a simple hello, autograph or picture, some talk, goodbye. That's all I am putting... Okay I might do a slight change but you get the idea. Sorry for the fangirls out there!)

Jeffy The Jealous

"Come on, Jeff. It isn't that bad!" You protest as you walk by the many stores. He began playing with the gem in his pocket.

"Utter bull. You know how much I hate shopping! Especially at the mall!" You rolled your eyes at the comment. He hates it with you but when he goes alone, it's Victoria's Secret that's running in that dimwitted brain of his. Why did Ben tell him what it is?!

You sigh and just continue as Jeff is carrying your bags. A little tap on your shoulder made you stop and turn around. At first, you thought it was Jeff. Well you thought wrong.

"Uh, hey, you dropped this." Mark says as he holds up your black wallet. A small blush made its way to your face as you took the wallet.

"T-Thanks." You stuttered out a bit. He nodded and was about to say something until an Irish voice cut him off.

"Mark. Come on, lad! We need to go!" Mark sighs and shakes his head. Knowing your chat was about to end, you asked for a picture...

"A picture? Sure!" You stood next to each other and pulled out your phone, angling it where the picture will be perfect. Hey, it's not everyday you meet Markiplier.

"Wait! Don't forget us!" Jack yelled. Before you clicked on the capture button, Jack AND Pewdiepie posed and were caught in the picture. You smiled, gave them a hug, and chatted for a few seconds before leaving with Jeff. A smile was always on your face. As you were thinking, your killer's arms slipped around your waist and pulled you closer.

"Mine." He whispered into your ear soothingly. A smirk made it's way to your lips.

"Did someone get jealous again?" A sigh of defeat escaped his lips. "Don't worry, I am only a sub. I'm all yours." You weren't able to see it but you could sense his aura getting brighter.

"Oh and you aren't allowed to kill them."

"...Damn..." (-_-)

Eyeless Jack

"Hey, Y/n, do you wanna go somewhere?" EJ asked as he sat beside you on the couch. He curled into a ball and laid his head on your lap. You absentmindedly took off his mask and ruffled his hair.

"I don't know. Wanna go to the park?" You felt his head shift up and down so you took that as a yes. He got up and grabbed his gem and you put on your shoes. Once you were ready, you both head out the door and through the short cut in the forest. As you and Jack were making small talk, a ball of fur came racing to you. It was too late to move or defend yourself as it jumped on you, knocking you down with it and began licking your face.

"Hey, easy there." You giggled as the dog stepped back. Its golden fur shining where the sun shown through the big trees. Its black eyes held a happy twinkle and as you stared at it even more, you began to recognize it slowly. That dog sure looks like-

"Chica!" A very familiar voice yelled throughout the forest. Your eyes widen in shock as you see the owner running towards you. His red head of hair coming at you followed by the another person with green hair.