Oh God.

Month Later

Taraji POV

Me and Terrence were out driving around and we were at buffalo wild wings and you order and we asked if they could bring our food outside. Me and taraji were waiting in the parking lot for our food and we were playing around. "..we wouldn't have been late that time if you knew how to drive- "hatttatablabla.." said Terrence mimicking me and I laughed a little. "If you knew how to do your edges.." he said and I gasped in shock and started dying. I covered my mouth and started laughing so hard. "Oooh. If you knew how to do your eeeddggees.." he said and I laughed so hard. "I know you didn't just-" I cut myself off by laughing so hard again. "I meant to say eyebrows, but edges just came to me.." he said chuckling. "No...the truth came out.." I said laughing again.

(She low-key laugh like taraji though lol)

I'm so glad that we got something to eat because when I'm hungry I get kind of out of hand...

*Flashback to before they went to buffalo wild wings. A.k.a the reason they had to.*

"You don't care about my hunger! You don't want a bad bitch! You want a dead bitch! I'm hungry!" I shouted and he gave me a look.

Then we finally got some wings and I chewed on them like I haven't eaten in months. "Ooh baby all I'm missing is some-" he cut me off by bringing out an entire bottle of ranch. "Niigguh!" I said thankfully. I looked at the bottle and saw that it said 'great value' on it. "Great value? I'm a great value bitch? See! You don't care about me!" I shouted. "I just got you food!" he said back..

*End of flashback*

Which brings us to where we are now. "Whatever." I said eating. "Damn can I have some?" he asked reaching for one and I slapped his hand. "Ok ok dang.." he said sighing. "Ok terry fine you can have some." I said kissing his cheek. "Yes!" he shouted grabbing some. He already had some food but finished it because it wasn't as much as he thought it was and he still wanted more. I remember that time I got mad at him because he got himself a burger and didn't get me one..

*Flashback*

3rd Person POV

Taraji got in the car with Terrence and saw that he was eating. "Hey baby.." he said grinning. "Hey..um baby I think I see some hair in your burger.." she said looking at it. "For real where?!" he asked. "Yeah right here.." she said grabbing it and throwing it out of the window. Terrence jumped around in his seat in anger. "Man why you throw my burger out the window!?" he asked her. "Where my burger at?!" she shouted at him. "I got that when I was out!" he said to her. "Well you should've got me a burger then!" she shouted. "You don't even like motherfucking burgers!" he shouted back. "Well bitch you should've gotten me a chicken sandwich then!" she shouted back..

*End of flashback*

Taraji POV

So yeah..I can be pretty mean. But he loves me for it though.