000

•intro•

First day back at QCT High School. People greet their friends rowdily, and at the same time sip back coffees.

   Enter: a tentative fifteen-year-old, his timetable clutched nervously and his gaze directed towards the floor. Tawny blonde curls hang over his forehead, and his sun kissed skin stands out among the orange spray tanned teenagers and pale, London-living students.

The bell rings shrilly, and students filter into classrooms at surprising speed, leaving the new student wrestling anxiously with his map. The boy bites his lip, slowly following a winding hallway. Eventually, after two wrong turns, he reaches his dark green doored home room, walking in five minutes late.

A blonde teacher glances over, her blue-eyed gaze softening at the student's obvious nerves. She takes a piece of paper from him, glancing at it. "I'm Mrs. Hemmings," she greets, before turning to the other students. "Class, this is Ashton," she introduces. He waves awkwardly.

   From the back of the class, three boys, all squished into one desk, eye him over. The one in the middle, a pale boy with dyed hair, grins flirtatiously.

   "Hey, baby."

•authors note•
(do i even count as an author? probably not)

ash is 17 but he looks like 2012!ashton. the rest of the boys are 2015!5SOS, but they're 18. so the age & looks may not be perfect but i do not care just roll with it
also i meant to edit this, but it's really cringey so it didn't happen. soz