Prolouge

Copyright © 2013 All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, without written permission from the author.

Don't copy, not cool.

_______________________________________________________________

“How about we turn the car around right now, and drive back.” For two weeks we were at our friend’s beach house in Hilton Head.

Ray held one hand on the wheel and other on my hand. “If only.” I tucked my head in his shoulder.

His sandy messy hair reached to the bottom of his ears. I turned to face his glowing silhouette against the dark sky.

He turned to meet my electrifying green eyes. “What are you looking at?” He smirked.

“You know, just like this chunk of gorgeous in front of me.” I planted a kiss on his cheek.

“Now you’re trying to distract me I see.” His voice was so soothing that he could make you believe anything.

“Too bad.”

I started to kiss him fiercely. When I kissed Ray, all the care in the world disappeared. It was just us, alone. Nobody to tell us to get a room, or to stop showing too much PDA. I hugged on to this moment, not wanting to go back.

“I love you.” He whispered into my ear. It sent tingles everywhere.

Those were his last words.