25.

i was woken by kevin and nagely yelling like crazy people.

"WAKE YO BUM ASSHES UP!" nagely said hitting my side of the bed.

"YEO DID SOMETHING DIE IN HERE!?" kevin yelled gagging.

"yeo.." i said waking up slowly. "how the fuh you get inside our house."

"ya gave me a key remember." kevin said in a duh tone.

"oh ....*yawns* yeah." i said rubbing my eyes.

i forgot i was naked and pulled the blanket down to my waist. nagely gasped and kevin screeched and covered his eyes.

"OH SHHI. my bad i forgot, you can look now kev." i said covering myself up.

"you forgot about earlier mami?" daniel said waking up and licking his lips at me.

"boi if you don't..." i glared at him.

"OOOH YA DID THE DIRTY!!!" nagely screamed mad excited.

"yeah i ate that pu$$y like it was my birthday cake." daniel said biting his lip.

i smacked his arm hard asf.
"SHUT TF UP BEFORE I CUT YOU." i threatened.

"okay mami." he said intertwining our hands. i rolled my eyes.

"so like since ya finally awake, we wanted to ask you if you wanted to come to Seth's party tonight." kevin said drinking out of his gatorade bottle.

"at what time?" i asked.

"it starts at 9." he replied.

"so you gotz 3 hours, nah 2 cause it boutta be 7." nagely said looking at her phone.

"alright gotchu." i said.

"we gon go to kevs house and get ready there, then we can meet up back here and leave." nagely said.

"sounds coo." daniel says.

"wait, what about devin and lucy?" daniel said confused.

"oh they don't wanna go, cause lucys not feeling well so yeah." kevin responded.

"oh aigh." i said.

"ight so we leaving and we'll seen you in 2 hours." nagely said walking out with kevins arm around her.

me and danny got up. i limped. only a little. ill be okay in two hours. hopefully.

"dang ma, you can't walk?" daniel said holding my arm.

"ill be fine." i said.

"lesh get ready." he said rubbing my head.

💙